View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #13
urbalatte

@cobraboy - FTA still works through private servers...but so little time I have to watch TV, and most content (series, tv shows, etc.) can now be found online, plus Netflix latin america, plus all the other options to get US content from the Internet (CBC, ABC, Fox, cable channels, ESPN, etc.) like UnoTelly DNS or unblock-us, allow you to watch pretty much all the content you want at your convenience.

BTW did you know that "Netflix" is a global account? Your Netflix Latin America account works in Netflix USA (or Netflix Canada) at no additional charge when connecting to USA via VPN or DNS service like UnoTelly or UnblockUs.

My Dish has been misaligned over a year and I have not yet bothered to get it aligned again. Plus, so much less time for TV entertainment in general....
Doing the private servers things means connecting your pirate box to the internet, for it to receive continuous updates to keep it up and running.

Myself, I threw in the towel, and decided to go with Claro(their installers are driving me nuts, however)

Claro is offering their "superior" cable package with internet/telephone service, for just a couple of pesos more than the internet/telephone service alone, so to me it seems to make sense.

The whole package runs less than 3000 pesos a month.