View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
GSgCGxsF

Better late than never, but I seem to remember a thread about buying very strong pain killers over the counter and not having much luck. I have found a great pain killer from Panalab called AxaForte codeine/diclofenac. I'd searched for a long long time for something as strong as this and found them very very good for my back. They are 52pesos per pill and so not cheap but well worth it if you have bad pain. So just a headsup for those looking those months ago.
Thank you for this timely information! My father is visiting now and has chronic back problems from an accident years ago in the military. He normally takes oxycodone (sp?) when he needs it but he did not bring it with him this trip. He pulled his back playing with the grandkids the other day and when we asked for a refill of his medicine the pharmacist acted like we were some junkies or something. I will get some Oxaforte asap. What is the dosage for Oxaforte for a 200lb otherwise healthy man (dv8 maybe would know)? Thanks again for this info.