View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
12Jasoumemoobia

Yeah, I was very disappointed with the way she talked about this "aggressive" dog.

On the show she automatically categorized it as a badly bred dog with no hope without finding out more info on the owner, the training, or the living situation? My statements and questions to there Facebook page were the following:

Why would you accuse "Guado" of being a poorly bred dog??? Just because he's a blue does not mean he's a poorly bred dog. If you look at his papers, then you should advise us why he's a "poorly" bred dog to your standards. Also, there is a difference between DA and HA, but the only think you mention is AGGRESSION....

And walking "Guado" with two leashes from two different people is retarded. Cesar Milan would never do that. I heard he doesn't even know how to use a break stick, but he would NOT need two women to walk ONE dog. And, how would you know the reason "Guado" is "bad" dog is NOT because of the owner? You compliment Alex the owner of being a GREAT owner, and tell her the the dog is wired wrong, but how do you know? How long have you known Alex the owner?

Just does not sound good that she is very quick to determine a "Blue Nose" to be a bad dog without knowing much about it.

The owner said that "Guado" bit the neighbor after licking her hand. What constitutes a bite? Just ridiculous how some of these so-called pitbull pros will automatically say he's a bad dog. Call Cesar Millan!!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I also noticed how the dog continues to sound off aggressive barks towards the ranch owner. However, I think that it must be a weak dog owner who did not do a good job of letting her dog know that it's not ok and he needs to shut the heck up. This is not a sexist remark, but I think there are some women out there that are not physically strong enough to handle a "pitbull."