View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
Carol

Default Help Regarding Black Magic
SaalamAlaikum,

I did search through the other sunniforum threads regards to black magic. I have a friend who has serious problems. He was referred to go to a certain aamil (the person who takes care of black magic). Now this person is a well respected individual. For what my friend says, he doesn't charge anything which shows he is sincere.

But what he gave him was paper with stuff written on it. My friend was told to dip it in water and drink it. I wanted to know if any one from here has done this and if it is effective. Where are the proofs from Quran and Sunnah to be doing that i.e dipping pieces of paper into water and drinking it?

Now the problem is that aamil has stopped doing what he does. There is another aamil in the city but he is extremely busy (he charges money also). My friend calls him every week and he tells him to call him next week at certain time. Then, my friend calls him again and he says the same thing to call him next week. And this has been going on for more than a month. My friend is tired of this, its almost like the aamil is trying to evade him.

I did check other threads and found ruqyas i.e certain verses of Quran to be recited. Has anyone used these instead of going to aamil? And has it been effective? Is it better to do ruqyah than go to an aamil?

If any of this stuff applies to you, please reply. Any advices will be taken.

JazakhAllah
saalam