View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #11
Infiseeenvelp

Your comments were not deleted habibi. I just took the conclusion to show that this has no solid correlation with all the things you said before it. We don't deny the high position of the messenger PBUH and our requirement to honour him but my conclusion from your own words would be: "There were no people who honoured the prophet Muhammad PBUH than the sahaba and so we should honour him PBUH like the sahaba did and they didn't celebrate Mawlid" And please don't associate a belief system in Islam with saudi arabia. I'm not even from saudi arabia and nor are most people here.
Ya Akhi, you should know i am a brother, and secondly, if i were to live my life today in every single aspect of the Sahaba and the 2 generations that came after them, i would not be using the interenet nor any device nor eating anything that came after them nor using anything that was invented after them, where are you getting this logic from?, You should know by now that we are living in Aakhirul Zaman, the last age, the last era, and how Islam has been crippled at the hands of the Saudi Government, i mentioned them in ridicule after you kept on saying "Saudi Official Scholars" like they are of high status, these Shuyukh of Saudi Arabia, or atleast most of them, crippled the deen, they are now advising Muslims that they don't have to visit Madina and the Mosque of the Prophet (saw), step by step they are trying to seperate the Ummah from their prophet, and in every single talk they give, they rant about the shi'a, and the Sufi and always they just lecture on bid3ah, since when did Islam reach a level that low?, Mawlid-Ul Nabi is not Haram, how can sending salawat and praising the prophet of allah on the day he was born haram?, i fasted on a monday and throughout the day i had an intention to follow his sunnah and i sent salawat on him, By Allah i saw him in the following night in a dream, and this is a ordinary Monday, the point is, the Ummah today is at its all time low, and that is because of what the grandfathers of King Abdul-Aziz have done by aboloshing and crippled the Khalifah, you now have Starbucks and McDonalds right infront of the Haram.

And yes my comment was deleted and that of brother Caliph, don't lie.