Thread: Marital problem
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #7
Tamawaipsemek

with all your respect buddy

i am more than practical .. what is with most of the people on this forums having a JUDGMENTAL APPROACH !
if i am having this problem it doesn't means i am not a practical person , i am not an average day joe ?

No its not a tasbieh its a problem .. i tried for two years.. !
YOU THINK BEING WITH SOME ONE who u dont really have genuine feelings for ..
and you keep on lying on every corner of your life to her ..
i think thats a bigger sin than living with her for the rest of my life ..

Thank you for nothing ... because i honesltly dont like people who just starts judging people just based on some little detail they share..

what i am going through is a comman thing..

i am trying my best..
i know my Allah , the connection between me .. is b.w him and me ..
i rather be not judged here

all i wanted was a good mature piece of advice not your
CRITICISM

Does the girl want to be with you? If shes not asking for separation then what is the problem? Every couple fights and argues, thats one of the enjoyments of marriage.

If your nikkah is fake then what is real? Seems you are reading a tasbih, "This is fake this is fake this is fake this is fake." Turn your tasbih around, "This is real this is real this is real this is real." Read this tasbih 100 times in the morning and evening daily.

Youre not attracted to your wife? Welcome to the real world, this isnt bollywood hollywood. Lots of guys complain about this. Looks fade man, look at her personality, you will find the real beauty there.

Anyways, your heart is not supposed to be attached to wife. Your heart should be attached to Allah swt. Just focus on fulfilling her rights and doing ehsaan on her whether that is by providing food shelter clothing, or smiling at her, or getting her gifts, or spending intimate time with her.

Take it easy bro, dont take this so seriously. Not everything in life goes according to our plans, so we have to use tafweez and radha. If you go towards divorce you are going to give yourself and her an even bigger headache.