View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 AM   #14
9wQlZkIj

thanks for advice,it really is a big problem,and I try to ignore,but sometimes I think that I should'nt ignore it because if I do that I will become kafir...i'm really confused,I'll try to read that book,maybe it will help
i read that book already, the first time with my waswas it helped, but my waswas came back all over again, and for advice remember these: if you didn't intend kufr, it didn't happen from assim al hakeem, and: Based on this Qur'anic verse, nobody would become a kafir (unbeliever) unless he or she intends to be. This does not mean that speaking or uttering words of disbelief is a minor issue; it is actually a major sin that should not be taken lightly or as a subject of humor and jesting. Any person who has spoken any word(s) of disbelief, must repent to Almighty Allah and seek forgiveness for the sin he or she has committed taken from http://www.onislam.net/english/ask-t...idation/176982

sheikh assim also told me:

You shouldn’t listen to your shaitan.

Making unlawful things lawful is Kufr only when a person knows for sure that these are unlawful.

This doesn’t apply in your case.

i asked him: is it okay to ward off the waswas of kufr, by saying like if he whsipers to me she said something wrong it might be kufr, what would you do if u said it, and i say if i said it i would ask the sheikh to clarify if it is kufr, and deep inside i dont intend to commit kufr, but jksut to ward off the waswas, say that i will ask the sheikh to clarify if it is or not, is this ok, and would this be kufr?

he said:

When you say “it might”, you must ignore it.

these hopefully will help but yea it is very annoying u dont know if what ur saying is right and wrong, its hard to distinguish between sins and innocent htings