View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
Kliopeion

Default Bratz Toys Are Whores!!!
BRATZ TOYS ARE WHORES!!! I found THIS recently and i was surprised with shock! Santa leaves a year old a Bratz toy underneath the tree in a THONG For just one thing... What the heck have you been likely to purchase your child something which appears like it arrived on the scene of a Vegas strip joint or some trashy L.A. Membership ANYWAY??? Then *GASP* the mother is SHOCKED to understand that under the mini-skirt ( that's so hiked up the toys!!! anyway) the toy is carrying a THONG! Baby toy has surprising shock under skirtSURPRISE! The DOLL that you purchased for the CHILD is indeed a whore! It didn't only SEEM like one! (issues in RED is likely to be my sayings ) (12/29/05 - PHILADELPHIA, PA) - Tiana Ennis was stoked up about Sasha, the container holding Baby Bratz toy Christmas was got by her day, along side three different adolescent Bratz. They're known due to their daring fashion statements.( Whore-ish fashion record they mean ) However the 8-year-old was unnerved by the thin lingerie she found underneath the Baby Bratz's dress. ( OH NOES...a!%!%!%!%ty looking toy carrying!%!%!%!%y looking underwear! ) It had been a thong. ( *SHREIK* ) Tiana's vexation is obvious as she recounts showing her big brother and mother. "I didn't experience too right about it," she said. "I said, 'Umm... She looks too grown carrying that.'" ( Too grown...the toy is in a up miniskirt and has more make-up on then your wide in the beginning & Main and now she looks to grown ) Tiana's mom Evonne Ennis said, "I only desired to know why could they put something similar to this on an infant. If I knew the toy had this on I'd not need purchased it." ( number remark ) The Bratz toys are demonstrably perhaps not traditional. However, Evonne predicted Baby Bratz were different centered on a guide attached with the deal. "She is wearing (what seems) like underwear and only a little shirt," Evonne said. And she suggests the deal didn't present the rear of the doll's dress. "Look how brief it is," Evonne mentioned. "That is what gets me." Evonne concerns the short and thong dress deliver a poor meaning to young kids who're currently subjected to much that's beyond their years. ( NUMBER! That you don't say... ) "I want to see more clothes on the toys. Perhaps a little person or perhaps a Pamper," she suggested.( Pampers wouldn't match all that make-up ) Evonne shows Action News that late Wednesday morning doll producer MGA Entertainment apologized for what they call an error and offered to deliver the Pampers that must have been on Tiana's Baby Bratz doll in the very first place. (Copyright 2005 by Action News. All Rights Reserved.) Parents, check always out that which you get for the kids...we don't need them making love at 9 It was not only this mom but A lot of them are pissed concerning the toys thongs. The appearance of those toys alone is unpleasant. Consider the make-up in it? Horrible. A stripper in downtown L.A. has less make-up on! Among the Baby Bratz dolls..look only at that unpleasant thing... The older Bratz are worse...this one appears like break smokin barbie Young girls desire to be the same as them and lookup to these toys! When i was older I needed to resemble Barbie, Malibu barbie to be precise, but come on...Malibu barbie is significantly better to lookup to a cola whore! I am therefore GLAD i've kids! Anyway's this isn't to bash anyone who buys these toys due to their children but don't get a dressed like a and wonder why it's in a thong