View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #1
KlaraNovikoffaZ

Default The death of a buddy
I'm terrible. I began getting natural reboots a couple of months before, as a number of you're aware. Suspecting my SATA cables with decorated E-l pieces were poor, a week ago I bought some alternative cables from performance-pcs.com and mounted them. I ensured that all my wiring was safe, my voltage specifications from my Zalman PSU were great, and that my BIOS was updated. Life was advantageous to awhile... Then your device wouldn't start up Monday morning. Kept telling me there is a CMOS mistake, despite changing out the battery. Because Monday it's been steady, but I can't risk losing what I've. I realized it was time. My first construct is going to be changed with Build 2.0 and scrapped this weekend. I had been therefore delighted when this n00b set capacity to his development and it POSTed. Windows packed up completely and I was pleased. An intel D865PERL mobo with a 3.2 GHz CPU and a massive 1GB of DDR 400 RAM. I'd some no-name AGP video card inside, but I quickly improved to your ATI Radeon X800 GTO with a high quick 256MB of DDR3 RAM. As the Prescott held overheating, leading to the mobo lowering currents and throttling straight back the CPU my air-cooling answer wouldn't work with long. In went a cooling system from Thermaltake. And it seemed great in my own Lian Li situation, using the UV lights striking the tubing and the fitted wiring. It appeared ill, illuminating work in a blue/green tone. Which was 2004. I used around $2800 with this construct, checking the HD, audio card, marketing, and such. Today? I maintain the marketing, the situation, the audio card and the HD (requesting contributions to get a velociraptor, btw), but I put in it this: ASUS P5Q Pro mobo, an Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz CPU, four 1GB branches of DDR2 1066 storage from OCZ, a HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 movie card, and a Zalman CNPS9500 CPU lover (inventory refrigerators pull). All for under $550 after discounts, because of newegg.com. This device ought to be overclocked quickly and I assume it'll shout. I assume this develop to become simple and difficult. Simple getting things together, however it might be difficult in the beginning until I display the most recent BIOS in to the panel. It'll be unfortunate to flush out the stow it; and platform it's uncertain I'd use it again, choosing to opt for a program from dangerden.com. Peaceful is great. Lover sound gets in the manner of Metallica, in the end. Wish me luck. I'll benefit from the new construct, however you don't forget your first love.