LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
conurgenceDen

Default Australoid/veddoid the most hated?
I have a feeling that majority of the people in the world have a dislike for the Australoid/veddoid looking people. I seriously think they are the most hated group people out there.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
Quaganoca

I dout most of peoples hates them . Most of peoples even don't know australoid exist .

Old 05-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
bestgenpower

I dout most of peoples hates them . Most of peoples even don't know australoid exist .
what about the ones in south asia who look Australoid/veddoid?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
SiM7W2zi

Most people have no idea that they even exist.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
ceagstuntee

Negroids are more hated.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
bug_user

what about the ones in south asia?
So why would majority people of the world hate on some Veddoid looking guy halfway around the world

Old 05-21-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
Cabinanteerip

Peoples don't care . They are probably hated only in India , because they are untouchables

Old 05-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
sigrekatonov

More people hate those fucking sand nigga desert rat Talibs to be honest, with their dancing boy raping, monument exploding, soccer goalpost hanging, burka woman beating, etc.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
HaseBeceDeemy

I have a feeling that majority of the people in the world have a dislike for the Australoid/veddoid looking people. I seriously think they are the most hated group people out there.
I don't get what's all this paranoia about the "racist" influence of the caste system on India today, narrowing it down to victimized races like "Veddoid" and "Australoid". Because of its history people who are of lower castes (i.e. Dalits) are bound to suffer from their socioeconomic status. Its just something which mirrors slavery in the New World, slowly dying down as there are increased opportunities for wealth and prosperity in the country.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
hs6KnlcW

I don't get what's all this paranoia about the "racist" influence of the caste system on India today, narrowing it down to victimized races like "Veddoid" and "Australoid". Because of its history people who are of lower castes (i.e. Dalits) are bound to suffer from their socioeconomic status. Its just something which mirrors slavery in the New World, slowly dying down as there are increased opportunities for wealth and prosperity in the country.
the Veddoid" and "Australoid type are not just in low castes, i am not even talking about the caste system, many other groups have that type too

Old 05-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
neonasafluni

Veddids I know can sling code and write proper English. Why would I hate them?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #12
ManituIKOL

I have a question for the indians members . What happened in india when an untouchable touch somebody who is of a superior caste ?

Also what happened when an untouchable and a touchable are in couple ?

Old 05-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
bahrain41

the Veddoid" and "Australoid type are not just in low castes, i am not even talking about the caste system, many other groups have that type too
and I was talking about the influence of the caste system, which you will see in groups who do not even practice it.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
alias

yup a lot doesn't even know about Australoid or Veddoid specially those who are not into anthropology

Old 05-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #15
tefraxKedWere

Veddoids and Melanesians don't look that bad, but pure Australian Aborigines do look pretty weird.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #16
OnerePeepsy

I also think some women of mixed Australoid ancestry can be very attractive.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #17
CaseyFan

and I was talking about the influence of the caste system, which you will see in groups who do not even practice it.
Yeah but veddoid type is found in many groups, not just low castes, so I dont understand how the caste system is relevant to the topic

Old 05-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
Kotyara

Another nonsensical thread by Pakistani, which he starts in his low-brow manner, with a cliched statement and innuendo towards India:

Yes, you have a feeling, but this is nothing conclusive. Probably from where you hail these type of people are hated or disliked. It is a common phenotype and most people do not even know phenotypes exist...!

No one hates them. They are normal. Not really sure what you are saying. Can you back your "feelings" and "observations" with some examples.

Most people have no idea that they even exist.
True.

I have a question for the indians members . What happened in india when an untouchable touch somebody who is of a superior caste ?

Also what happened when an untouchable and a touchable are in couple ?
Depends where it happens. If some old rustic village, the untouchable might be reprimanded or bashed. Else, it is a no issue in cities.

Yeah but veddoid type is found in many groups, not just low castes, so I dont understand how the caste system is relevant to the topic
Yes, Weddoid is a common phenotype in India.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #19
N95FzmMw

More people hate those fucking sand nigga desert rat Talibs to be honest, with their dancing boy raping, monument exploding, soccer goalpost hanging, burka woman beating, etc.
lol, harsh but true to some extent I guess. The OP was probably talking about hatred/dislike for purely racial reasons though.

PS. I saw that documentary about the 'dancing boy' stuff. When you dress up 12-year old boys as girls and fuck them in the ass - while simultaneously putting the actual women in burkas and cages; That's when you know they really got shit backwards.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #20
Donlupedron

Another nonsensical thread by Pakistani, which he starts in his low-brow manner, with a cliched statement and innuendo towards India:

Yes, you have a feeling, but this is nothing conclusive. Probably from where you hail these type of people are hated or disliked. It is a common phenotype and most people do not even know phenotypes exist...!

No one hates them. They are normal. Not really sure what you are saying. Can you back your "feelings" and "observations" with some examples.

True.

Depends where it happens. If some old rustic village, the untouchable might be reprimanded or bashed. Else, it is a no issue in cities.

Yes, Weddoid is a common phenotype in India.
moron look at my first post, I said south asia, there are some Veddoid people in pakistan also and bangladesh, sri lanka etc... so I am not only including india, stop reacting like a idiot as always

Reply to Thread New Thread