LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
Auzuigcx

Default What kind of racist are you?
I am mostly racist against the people I grew up with, so I guess that would make me a cryto racist. I'm also very racist against people with different value systems and ways of doing things esp the lazy, ignorant trailor trash type.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
Mymnnarry

im racist against dumb people

Old 05-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
trettegeani

im racist against dumb people
That's not racism, that's classism. I'm racist against people who make me embarrased to be white, but I'm not a classist.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #4
HelenTay

That's not racism, that's classism.
yea i know i was just being ironic...

Old 05-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
usacomm

I hate anyone who burns in the sun.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
jq0AFTTC

I hate the arthropod race, they have exoskeletons are ugly fuckers even crabs and shrimp, spiders and scorpions, centipedes the most.

They have kids like fucking crazy you know they out number any living creature in the world, it's fucking disgusting savage anthropods more like anthropoop.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
koebforfrn

You must be ebony colored then.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
Jffxljtw

its burnism not racism.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
jinnsamys

I'm not.

I have ethnicities that I don't much care for, but I abandoned racism at the age of 18.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
FourEsters

I don't really know whether I'm a 'racist' or not, that word means whatever you want it to. All that it imputes is unorthodox views on the topic of race, to some people merely frequenting a forum such as this one would incriminate me.

I certainly find myself disagreeing with politicised racists, to me it represents a personal weakness to make dislike of other races the centre piece of your ideology. By all means hold those views, but they are of secondary importance. The only people who are politicised racists (i.e. those who have turned their racism into a political ambition) are those who envision an apocalyptic scenario (White nationalist/militia/Christian Identity types) and those who go for shock value because their views on other matters are so generic or unoriginal.

However, if you gave me the choice of chilling with a BNP member and an ANTIFA member I'd choose the BNP man. I get along with racists on a personal level very easily, statements like, "We should hang those wogs" don't really shock me in the way that they shock most non-neo nazis. I think a lot of racist speech is about shock value and is a reaction to the banality of mainstream political discussion on matters such as immigration.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
flielagit

I don't really know whether I'm a 'racist' or not, that word means whatever you want it to. All that it imputes is unorthodox views on the topic of race, to some people merely frequenting a forum such as this one would incriminate me.

I certainly find myself disagreeing with politicised racists, to me it represents a personal weakness to make dislike of other races the centre piece of your ideology. By all means hold those views, but they are of secondary importance. The only people who are politicised racists (i.e. those who have turned their racism into a political ambition) are those who envision an apocalyptic scenario (White nationalist/militia/Christian Identity types) and those who go for shock value because their views on other matters are so generic or unoriginal.

However, if you gave me the choice of chilling with a BNP member and an ANTIFA member I'd choose the BNP man. I get along with racists on a personal level very easily, statements like, "We should hang those wogs" don't really shock me in the way that they shock most non-neo nazis. I think a lot of racist speech is about shock value and is a reaction to the banality of mainstream political discussion on matters such as immigration.
True, when racists have no direction, they are weak. When I say racist, I mean I don't want anything to do with certain racial and ethnic groups.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #12
AAAESLLESO

I think that racism is a symptom of fear and to deal with racism you need to deal with the fear. Usually, its the opposite, people fight racism scaring people even more, its a vicious circle.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
wsbizwsa

I think that racism is a symptom of fear and to deal with racism you need to deal with the fear. Usually, its the opposite, people fight racism scaring people even more, its a vicious circle.
So, Pale Blonde is afraid of jews and wogs? Good. She should be. You all should be. Once we create our olive-oil powered moon laser, we will be UNSTOPPABLE!

Old 05-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #14
Cibirrigmavog

I am mostly racist against the people I grew up with, so I guess that would make me a cryto racist.

I'm also very racist against people with different value systems and ways of doing things esp the lazy, ignorant trailor trash type.
Some people on these boards think I'm racist towards Blacks but I wouldn't say so. Someone who is racist against Blacks don't normally volunteer in the projects, which I stopped doing because I'm lazy more than anything else. My cousins went to help paint a school in some ghetto. I rather sleep. Sleep comes first and I didn't want to go anyway. I just happen to hate Black ghetto culture. I'm not too fond of White trash, either. They're basically the same. It can be summed up as I hate the under class regardless of race. You can't be racist to a value system because it isn't a race. What you have is a prejudice against particular value systems. I don't mind Blacks who supposedly 'act White.' They tend not to have values that offend me.

I would consider marrying a Black woman if she has all the qualities I look for in a woman. I don't, however, find many Black women attractive. That's not racist. I can't choose what I find physically attractive, I either do or I don't.

Yet, like everyone, what I perceive as similar to myself is what I have more affection and it doesn't make me racist to want people similar to me in values living around me. That being said, when I'm annoyed I say many racist things. I made a facebook comment about burning crosses when someone posted a video of a wigger rapping gangsta. It made me so angry I had to say something. I don't know why it made me so angry other than I hate anything ghetto.

Anyway... I want less of . I can relate to Black dorky nerds. I can't relate to the first guy or his biotch. They be straight up trippin'.

I also believe there are racial and even ethnic differences, although much less pronounced than racial differences, but I treat everyone the same and so someone could call me a racist, I suppose, in that I acknowledge differences between groups but I don't use race as the only information when dealing with people.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #15
xochex

Nah. That's like the bullying is done by cowards stuff, I was talking about that yesterday.

'Nice people' as we shall term the non-racist non-bullying folk of the world can't conceive of a person whose mind is so radically different from theirs that persecuting foreigners and picking on weaklings is incredibly enjoyable and better than most drugs. So they put racism down to fear and bullying down to personal unhappiness/low self confidence in the bully/cowardice on the part of the bully.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #16
theonsushv

I'm racist towards groups who have displayed hostility or disdain towards mine in most of my personal dealings with them.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #17
Suvaxal

In Pale Blonde's defense she's trying to be serious without trying to offend anyone with her OP and people are trolling. So she has a point about the "haters" this time.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
MondayBlues

In Pale Blonde's defense she's trying to be serious without trying to offend anyone with her OP and people are trolling. So she has a point about the "haters" this time.
Yes but it's low quality, painfully obvious trolling so it's pretty harmless.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
elektikakass

Yes but it's low quality, painfully obvious trolling so it's pretty harmless.
ouch man. It's obvious on purpose. I can troll for real when I want. and believe me, I want.

Old 05-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #20
JesikaFclq

i say live and let live, no need to hate people i dont know, for reasons they cant do anything about, i have better things to do with my life... but dont like when people misuse the term racism, as many people simply dont understand what it really means, they need to check a dictionary...

Reply to Thread New Thread