LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
HitAttetlyTek

Default the main reason why nations hate judaism and jews
many humans hate the judaism due to misconception ,they think that judaism is mainly about race while this is far from be accurate
many people are not aware to the fact that every race in the world have the right to convert to judaism and after he convert he is been considered pure jew
in addition ,if a person mother is a jewish then even if his father is not a jew the person
still count as pure jewish
however,the convertion may take a year so it kind of process but i know many religous
jews who try to make this process shorter and easier and i support that
let not forget that even if the muslims accept everyone to be muslims they are still
racist because they forbid immigrants to come if they are not semitic race like them

Old 01-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
shumozar

Muslims semitic race? Islam is just a religion, not an ethnicity.

If jew in the context of your op just means someone who practices judaism then great, it's not interchangeable with Hebrew or semitic which are racial descriptions.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #3
appleiphoneees

I believe Jewish people are castigated by the Muslims because the Jews have historically chosen the West over their Middle Eastern neighbors, in terms of choosing a cultural side to adopt. This is just my opinion.
As for why the hostility persists in other parts of the world, I believe it is a manifestation of people's anger with God. Life aint fair, and a convenient outlet for this frustration is the Jewish people. Again, this is just my opinion.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
ketNavatutt

Muslims semitic race? Islam is just a religion, not an ethnicity.

yes i know that ,i meant to say that muslims countries have homogenous demographic and not by coincidence

Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #5
Avoireeideree

How susceptible to Jew-hatred are East-Asian countries? How do they individually look toward Jews? I remember Chaim Potok once mentioning during his time as a chaplain in Korea during the War that he experienced a culture that harbours no Jews nor knows Anti-Semitism and a people who prayed with the same fervour as Orthodox Jews at the Synagogue.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:24 AM   #6
xanaxnewtrader

If you really belive its scapegoating you are a ignorant idiot who fears the truth
Intresting time line of jews and their atrocities :

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/w...fOurWorld.html

Old 01-19-2012, 03:27 AM   #7
virtuah

I believe Jewish people are castigated by the Muslims because the Jews have historically chosen the West over their Middle Eastern neighbors, in terms of choosing a cultural side to adopt. This is just my opinion.
As for why the hostility persists in other parts of the world, I believe it is a manifestation of people's anger with God. Life aint fair, and a convenient outlet for this frustration is the Jewish people. Again, this is just my opinion.
if im not mistaken jews and muslims have been fighting over the holy land for hundreds of years actually, so i don't think its simply a matter of them aligning themselves with the west, as there was conflict between them since before there ever was a west.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
jeaccatty

let not forget that even if the muslims accept everyone to be muslims they are still
racist because they forbid immigrants to come if they are not semitic race like them
WTF!! Are you aware that Arab ( Semitic) Muslims are only 30% of the Muslim population. I am not Semitic and I live on Arab soil. Many non Semites live here. I don't know what you mean by forbidding immigrants?

Old 01-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #9
oscilsoda

WTF!! Are you aware that Arab ( Semitic) Muslims are only 30% of the Muslim population. I am not Semitic and I live on Arab soil.
i am aware of that!

Reply to Thread New Thread