LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
aayush

Administrator
Post I need help with some research I'm conducting regarding Hollywood and the election?
I'm working on a research paper for my Honors Mass Communications class and was wondering if some of you would be kind enough to fill out a quick survey? Its regarding the upcoming American presidential elections. The questions may seem a bit silly but its focusing on an important issue. All I ask is that no one gives social or political comments, I wouldn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or threatened.Age: Gender: M FWhich ethnic group do you belong to?A. Native AmericanB. CaucasianC. Hispanic or Latino D. African AmericanE. AsianF. OtherAre you registered to vote? A. Yes, and am I am going to vote.B. Yes, but I will not vote.C. I am not eligible to register for a personal reason.D. No.Which presidential candidate are you voting for? A. Barack ObamaB. Mitt RomneyC. Neither or OtherWhat is your favorite part of the newspaper or news programming?A. Current eventsB. EntertainmentC. SportsD. OtherWhich public figure do you admire the most out of these options?A. Bill ClintonB. Clint EastwoodC. Eva LongoriaD. Ronald ReaganWould you consider yourself knowledgeable of current politics?A. YesB. NoWould you consider yourself more knowledgeable about "celebrity" news over political news?A. YesB. No

Reply to Thread New Thread