DiscussWorldIssues - Socio-Economic Religion and Political Uncensored Debate

DiscussWorldIssues - Socio-Economic Religion and Political Uncensored Debate (http://www.discussworldissues.com/forums/)
-   American Football (http://www.discussworldissues.com/forums/american-football/)
-   -   Pitt @ 49ers (http://www.discussworldissues.com/forums/american-football/171148-pitt-%40-49ers.html)

Investblogger 12-20-2011 01:31 AM

Pitt @ 49ers

A transformer blew out so the game is delayed. I wonder how long this will last.

spamkillerf 12-20-2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

A transformer blew out so the game is delayed. I wonder how long this will last.
"...significant delay..."

Investblogger 12-20-2011 01:51 AM

20 minutes or so I guess.

Investblogger 12-20-2011 02:44 AM

Power is out again.

furious1 12-20-2011 02:55 AM

Unreal. Starting and stopping like this can't be good for the players.

slowlexrese 12-20-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Unreal. Starting and stopping like this can't be good for the players.
If they cared about that, there wouldn't be 10 commercial breaks a quarter.

furious1 12-20-2011 05:05 AM

The Steelers look terrible tonight.

Investblogger 12-20-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

The Steelers look terrible tonight.
Sometimes the tough QB playing through an injury doesn't do the team any favors.

spamkillerf 12-20-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Sometimes the tough QB playing through an injury doesn't do the team any favors.
This. He had a horrible game and I don't know that he could have done any better. He didn't give them much of a chance to win. Batch has been good for them over the years and probably had a lot of snaps at practice this week. This moves them from the second seed to the five seed.
Bad coaching decision, IMO.

JohnMitchel 12-20-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

This. He had a horrible game and I don't know that he could have done any better. He didn't give them much of a chance to win. Batch has been good for them over the years and probably had a lot of snaps at practice this week. This moves them from the second seed to the five seed.
Bad coaching decision, IMO.
Big time. I would almost go as far as saying the Steelers Org. doesnt give a rats ass about their players. I dont care how tuff Big Ben is, the coach should have sat him. He didnt give the Steelers the best chance to win and also could have put himself in a position to either A. Worsen his injury or B. Get put on IR for the rest of season.

triardwonvada 12-20-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Big time. I would almost go as far as saying the Steelers Org. doesnt give a rats ass about their players. I dont care how tuff Big Ben is, the coach should have sat him. He didnt give the Steelers the best chance to win and also could have put himself in a position to either A. Worsen his injury or B. Get put on IR for the rest of season.
If he was in street clothes, he would have tried to rape somebody when the lights went out.