LOGO
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
paydayuscf

Default NFL Powers Rankings, Week 9
32 (31). Indianapolis Colts, 0-9: One thing is for sure, Jim Caldwell isn't Tony Dungy. And Curtis Painter isn't Peyton Manning. With only 7 games left, will the Colts suck for Luck?

31 (32). Seattle Seahawks, 2-6: Sure, the Seahawks managed to beat the Cardinals and Giants but they're not gonna win many games with a hormonal head coach like Pete Carroll.

30 (32). Miami Dolphins, 1-7: They did it! They finally won a game. Will 1-15 be bad enough to get the first pick, though?

29 (26). Cleveland Browns, 3-5: They've beaten Indianapolis, Miami, and Seattle. Notice where those teams are in the rankings?

28 (28). St. Louis Rams, 1-7: Not every team in St. Louis can have a genius running their team. Thankfully for the Rams, they've got Spagnuolo instead of that overrated blowhard that just retired.

27 (27). Arizona Cardinals, 2-6: Kevin Kolb sits and Larry Fitzgerald catches his first touchdown in several weeks. Impending QB controversy in Arizona?

26 (24). Jacksonville Jaguars, 2-6: Seriously, how the hell did this team beat Baltimore and Tennessee? Un-freaking-believable.

25 (30). Denver Broncos, 3-5: Tim Tebow is a winner. Suck it, haters.

24 (23). Washington Redskins, 3-5: I have John Beck as a back-up on my fantasy team but I'm starting to think the Redskins made a mistake by benching Rex Grossman. Wow, I can't believe I just said that.

23 (25). Kansas City Chiefs, 4-4: Other than the heartless cowards that Norv Turner calls a football team in San Diego, Kansas City really hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning. And now they've lost to Miami? Pathetic.

22 (22). Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4-4: Bring back Bucco Bruce for this big bunch of ball-less bitches.

21 (19). Carolina Panthers , 2-6: Cam Newton has perfected doing just enough to lose.

20 (15). Tennessee Titans, 4-4: The Titans cost me some money by not being able to hold a 10-point lead against the Bengals this week. What the fuck, man.

19 (21). Cincinnati Bengals, 6-2: They've beaten Cleveland, Indianapolis, Seattle, Jacksonville, and Tennessee. The win over Buffalo was nice but this team sucks.

18 (18). Dallas Cowboys, 4-4: A big win over Seattle should advance the Cowboys up in the rankings, right? Yeah, totally.

17 (17). Philadelphia Eagles, 3-5:
I've never seen such a talented bunch of assholes be such a huge disappointment. Well, not since the Phillies lost to the fucking Cardinals in the postseason this year.

16 (20). Minnesota Vikings, 2-6: And they're back in the top 16. I love Donovan McNabb but Christian Ponder makes this offense a lot more consistent.

15 (9). Oakland Raiders, 4-4: The Raiders are a totally different team without Jason Campbell. But don't count them out just yet. Shit, they're stilled tied for 1st place in the AFC West.

14 (12). San Diego Chargers, 4-4: Norv Turner is a loser and it's started to finally rub off on Philip Rivers.

13 (16). Atlanta Falcons, 5-3: Atlanta has started to run the ball well so that means Matt Ryan won't have to unsuccessfully attempt to win games on his own.

12 (13). Chicago Bears, 5-3:
Jay Cutler is better than Michael Vick . . . at being overrated by his teams' fans.

11 (6). Buffalo Bills, 5-3: Getting embarrassed by the Jets in a home game isn't exactly the best way to make a statement. The Jets aren't that good but the Bills couldn't compete with 'em.

10 (11). New York Jets, 5-3: As long as they have Mark Sanchez, they have a chance to lose any game no matter who the opponent is.

9 (4). New England Patriots, 5-3: New England is almost always respected because of their history but when you consider that their 5 wins are against Miami, San Diego, Oakland, the Jets, and Dallas, their 5-3 record isn't really all that impressive. Better break out the video camera again.

8 (5). San Francisco 49ers, 7-1: The magic will start to run out.

7 (14). New York Giants, 6-2: Man, this team really plays up or down to its competition. Isn't that exactly what they did when they went on that hot streak to win the Superbowl though? Watch out.

6 (10). Pittsburgh Steelers, 6-3: You can fine them as much as you want but this team just imposes its will on others. Just ask Ben Roethlisberger.

5 (7). Detroit Lions, 6-2: They've stopped the bleeding by trouncing the Broncos but how will they do against an overrated Bears team this week?

4 (8). Baltimore Ravens, 6-2: As bad as Joe Flacco has been this year, this team is still 6-2. How the hell is that even possible?

3 (3). Houston Texans, 6-3: Andre Johnson still isn't back and this team is starting to look really good. If I were you, I'd go out and get a Texans tattoo declaring them this year's Superbowl champs.

2 (2). New Orleans Saints, 6-3: So they lost to the Rams? BFD.

1 (1). Green Bay Packers, 8-0: People question the defense but I haven't really seen the defense fail when the game was truly on the line. And with the Packers offense, the defense may not even get a chance to blow a game.