LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-29-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
LxtdK9i4

Default Jan. 20 ESPN Insider: Travis Henry
Travis Henry

Interested - Dolphins, Raiders, Bucaneers, Cardinals, Panthers

Jan. 20 - The Bills have given Henry's agent permission to speak with other teams about trading for the running back, and ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli indicates agent Hadley Engelhard already has several interested suitors. However, the Bills are seeking a second-round pick in exchange, and that price might be a little steep for some.

Given his choice, Henry apparently would prefer to be traded to Miami. "I would love to be down there," Henry told the Palm Beach Post. "I was talking to my agent about getting me down there. That's what Miami needed this year was a running back. I see myself down there if at all possible." However, the Dolphins traded their 2005 second-round pick for QB A.J. Feeley.

Henry also told the Post he believes Oakland, Miami, Carolina, Tampa Bay and Arizona are interested in acquiring him.

The Cardinals say they'll examine the scenario closely, however the East Valley Tribune indicates that with a draft that's "very deep" at running back, Arizona might choose to select one or sign a free agent rather than trading a pick for Henry or Droughns, who would each expect a large contract extension.

Reply to Thread New Thread