LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-12-2018, 07:54 AM   #1
officialsbaseball

Default Womens Nate Solder Jersey
The 49ers drafted Mike McGlinchey to start at right tackle. That’s the short-term plan. But offensive tackles drafted in the top 10 usually end up playing left tackle Drew Bledsoe Jersey , which is where Joe Staley currently resides.

But Staley turns 34 in August and has two years remaining on his deal, so in all likelihood, McGlinchey will have Staley’s job by 2020.

That hasn’t stopped Staley from helping McGlinchey.

鈥淗e鈥檚 been awesome; Joe is the best O. J. Howard Jersey ,鈥?McGlinchey said, via Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle. “. . . What you see is what you get with Joe. There鈥檚 no B.S. There鈥檚 nothing behind the scenes. He鈥檚 a good person. He鈥檚 a good player, and he鈥檚 willing to help his team in any way possible.

鈥淗e鈥檚 taking me under his wing and helped me out when I need him to Wil Lutz Jersey , answering every question I have. Meeting with me whenever I need him to. Going over film. He鈥檚 been awesome.鈥?/p>

At Notre Dame, McGlinchey was coached by Brian Kelly, who coached Staley at Central Michigan. Many of Kelly’s assistants also coached with Kelly at Central Michigan in 2004-06.

鈥淚鈥檝e studied [Staley] for a long time on top of admiring him from afar Breshad Perriman Jersey ,鈥?McGlinchey said. 鈥淚t鈥檚 going to be an unbelievable opportunity to play across from Joe.鈥?/p> The New York Jets have claimed tight end Clive Walford off waivers from the Oakland Raiders.

The Jets announced the move Monday. It provides New York depth at tight end after Austin Seferian-Jenkins recently signed with Jacksonville as a free agent.

Tight ends Eric Tomlinson, Jordan Leggett and Neal Sterling are also on the roster.

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound Walford had 70 catches for 768 yards and six touchdowns in three seasons with the Raiders after being a third-round draft pick out of Miami in 2015.

He was waived by Oakland last Friday.

After catching 61 passes in his first two NFL seasons Demarcus Robinson Jersey , Walford saw limited action in new coordinator Todd Downing’s offense last season. Walford missed the last three games with a concussion that landed him on injured reserve. He had just nine catches for 80 yards and no TDs.

Womens Nate Solder Jersey

Reply to Thread New Thread