LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-25-2017, 03:56 AM   #1
arry J

Default s scored with a header eight minutes later, and
VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Shane Lowry birdied his closing two holes for a 2-under 70 Friday to join Thomas Bjorn in the lead after the second round of the BMW PGA Championship. Air Max 2018 . Lowry overcame a double bogey on the ninth hole by making four birdies on his back nine to erase a two-shot deficit to Bjorn, who carded a 72 on a day of intermittent rain showers. The duo was four shots clear of the field with 10-under totals of 134. Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello (73) and former BMW PGA winner Luke Donald (67) were tied for third. Rory McIlroy was another shot back along with Swedish duo Jonas Blixt and Henrik Stenson after all three carded 71. The 27-year old Lowry won the 2009 Irish Open in a playoff as an amateur, and then added the 2012 Portugal Masters title after turning professional. This, though, would be by far the biggest win of his career. "I just have to go out and keep doing what I have been doing," the 142nd-ranked Irishman said. "Ive got my coach with me this week, so hes quite good at getting me ready to play no matter what situation Im in. And it will be good to go out with Thomas tomorrow and see how I get on." Bjorn led by two shots after the first round of the European Tours flagship event, but found that advantage gone with bogeys at the first and seventh holes. But Bjorn birdied his 15th and final holes minutes before Lowry birdied 17 and the last to finish tied for the lead with the Dane. "Well go out and work hard on the weekend and see what the conditions are like and try and play the golf course and not the opponents," Bjorn said. "Theres two very hard days ahead of us, so we know what this championship is all about. " Defending champion Matteo Manassero missed the cut after following up an 80 with a 71. McIlroy fought back from double bogey on the seventh hole, which he eagled the day before, to stay in contention. McIlroy finished much better than he started, as he eagled the par-five 12th for a second straight day, and birdied three of his last four holes. "The way the conditions were this morning, being 3-over par after seven wasnt all that bad, and it wasnt disastrous," he said. Blixt, the Masters runner-up, is eyeing his maiden European Tour victory. "My golf hasnt been too great but I kind of saved myself a couple of times, hitting some really good shots," Blixt said. "I dont think now with the rain settling in that anyone is going to run away with it. "But I cant remember the last time I played wearing so much clothing. It became really cold out there." Air Max 2018 Pas Cher . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. Air Max 2017 Homme Pas Cher . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. 403 Forbidden . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. BERLIN -- Bayern Munich overcame a difficult start to beat Nuremberg 2-0 in the Bavarian derby and restore its 13-point advantage in the Bundesliga on Saturday, while Borussia Dortmund routed Werder Bremen 5-1. Nuremberg struck the crossbar through Hiroshi Kiyotake in the fourth minute and forced several saves from Manuel Neuer before Mario Mandzukic scored with the visitors first real chance in the 18th. Mario Goetze sent David Alaba through on the left, and the Bayern defender crossed for Mandzukic to get ahead of his marker and convert. The Croatian striker then crossed for Philipp Lahm to effectively seal the result in the 49th, ensuring Bayern stretched its league record unbeaten run to 45 games. "Its a quality that Bayern scores one goal from one chance," Nuremberg coach Gertjan Verbeek said. "The momentum was then gone. The first half cost us a lot of energy and the belief wasnt quite as strong. After the quick second goal it was practically impossible." Nuremberg was dealt two early blows when striker Daniel Ginczek and defender Timmy Chandler went off with injuries. The club said Ginczek was ruled out for the rest of the season after tearing the cruciate ligament in his right knee, while Chandler tore a meniscus in his left knee, keeping the United States defender out for eight to 10 weeks. The home side was lucky not to go further behind in the 32nd. Arjen Robben struck the post from a free kick, Thomas Mueller struck the crossbar from the rebound and Mandzukics follow up was blocked. Robben also struck the post in the second half. "I quickly saw why Bayern has only won once in Nuremberg in the last six years," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. "Nuremberg played with a lot of aggression and intensity. They attacked very quickly and had two or three clear chances. It was easier for us after the second goal." Two goals each from Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Robert Lewandowski, and another from Manuel Friedrich, ensured Dortmund stayed 17 points behind Bayern in third. Levent Aycicek scored Bremens 89th-minute consolation on his Bundesliga debut. Bremen coach Robin Dutt is coming under increasing pressure after the cllubs worst start to a Bundesliga season since 1974-75. Air Max 2017 Femme Rose. Dutt took over last summer from Thomas Schaaf, who had been in charge for 14 years. Lewandowski fired inside the far corner in the 26th and Mkhitaryan made it 2-0 in the 41st, when he skipped past several defenders before shooting beyond Raphael Wolf. The unmarked Friedrich scored three minutes into the second half, Mkhitaryan crowned the win in the 62nd by curling the ball inside the far post after a delightful back-heel from Marco Reus, and Lewandowski claimed his second in the 85th, when he rounded the goalkeeper and fired through a defenders legs. Midfielder Nuri Sahin referred to the confidence-boost the victory would give the side. "The game was a lot of fun and when we have fun, then such results come out of it," Sahin said. "This big win is very important for us." Bayer Leverkusen consolidated second place with a 1-0 win at Borussia Moenchengladbach on Friday. Also, Wolfsburg beat Mainz 3-0, bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig lost 3-0 at Eintracht Frankfurt and Freiburg drew 1-1 with Hoffenheim. Braunschweig appears to be doomed after slumping to its 14th defeat of the season, Wolfsburg bounced back from two straight defeats and boosted its chances of European football next season, and Freiburg was left to rue missed chances against Hoffenheim, for which Anthony Modeste equalized five minutes from time. Hamburger SV, the only Bundesliga club to have played every season, edged closer to its first relegation with its sixth consecutive loss, a 3-0 defeat at home to Hertha Berlin in the late game. "Its going to be brutally difficult until the 34th (last) matchday," said Hamburg goalkeeper Rene Adler, who saved Hertha striker Adrian Ramos penalty in the 15th, only for Sami Allagui to score from the resulting corner. Ramos scored with a header eight minutes later, and the Colombian striker claimed his league-leading 14th goal in the 39th. Hamburg players were jeered by angry fans after fulltime. "We have to live with it," said Hamburg captain Heiko Westermann, whose side remains second from bottom, four points above Braunschweig. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Reply to Thread New Thread