LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Ruidselisse

Default Re: Forget youtube marketing. Old forums are still the best.
i just want to give your guys and ladies a bit of advice. stay away from youtube. i used to think that is was the best thing since for marketing. oh boy was i wrong. so i turned to web forums, nitche ones. instantly my click though rate was current to my expecations.

so what was your stories?

Similar Threads:

Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
RalfDweflywex

seems like these days you gotta be working all paths.

but yeah i agree, niche forums are the low hanging fruit but at the end of the day not everyone visits forums. there are some who only use twitter, facebook, youtube, google etc. (ie. only popular sites).

Old 09-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
Soulofpostar

seems like these days you gotta be working all paths.

but yeah i agree, niche forums are the low hanging fruit but at the end of the day not everyone visits forums. there are some who only use twitter, facebook, youtube, google etc. (ie. only popular sites). wait! johny i think you are forgeting how boss forums are for seo.... you can get top ranking dude in google, yahooo and bling

Old 09-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
Attaniuri

"truth always rests with minority"

there was time when people were doing comment spam on youtube and everyone started to jump onto it, youtube came down one day and suddenly comments weren't picking up. gradually all marketers gone out of that leaving it again as minority.....and there comes the opportunity for some very tiny group of people to bank huge again!

Old 09-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
Nmoitmzr

forums work and can get click throughs but forum posters are also some of the most skeptical people out there and least likely to buy from you. they are certainly not as gullible as others.

what is your epc for clickbank products via forums? if you can produce proof of 30 cents or more then show us it.

Reply to Thread New Thread