LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #21
Hedkffiz

Well you can see the foundation is working wonders. Anyhoo, continue in the well-deserved accolades.

Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 AM   #22
MightyMasc

Don't bother arguing with them, Adirondak. It's not their fault they're weak, clinging to illusions. It gives them hope, comfort, no matter how unreal that hope is.

But we--we-- condemned into the reefs of truth-- tortured by it-- pulled apart now, pushed apart now by its amorphous nature-- we, who strive to strike through this white-limned mask of Gaga, who is puppeteering this palsied universe-- we, we free spirits-- we, we who see through to the heart of things-- we, we who sprout forth at the feet of the true Queen, the true mother of all-- we, though ultimately our effort might be for naught-- we, we live the true lives.

DOWN WITH GAGA!

Old 04-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #23
CAxrrAYN

I cannot believe someone (per the "NUHN will bully herself (sic)" tag in this thread) is still butthurt over my negative Lady Gaga posts from six months ago. Actually I can believe it. I mostly stopped posting here (UNF) because it seemed pointless responding to all the angry, tag team invective about me being "self-hating," or a crazed Madonna fanboy or a nutter or a conspiracy theorist because I made fun of Lady Gaga a few times and (admittedly) trolled this forum a bit. I know it's just supposed to be humorous piling on in response to my comments, but it is odd that people are still so offended as to being referring to me.

And this whole narrative about you all being brainwashed and posting sarcastically as though you are, is that supposed to be in reference to me? I don't think I said that all her fans were brainwashed. And if I did who gives a shit? Lady Gaga is just another dumb celebrity that I enjoyed making fun of for awhile, like some of us do the Kardashians or Lohan or any other omnipresent, annoying or self aggrandizing celebrity, though admitedly I was sick of seeing her 24/7 during the Born this way period and did post some humorous hyperbole. I am not part of this great Madonna Vs. Gaga flamewar and I long ago got bored of making fun of Gaga so please keep me out of the conversation.

Anyway, carry on.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #24
Jimambol

Oh.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #25
h0ldem

Old 04-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #26
dwestemesse

I don't think people should be that bothered by GaGa if they don't like her. She's on par with puppets like Katy Perry, Rihanna, Kesha, Etc. temporary pop stars.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #27
N9NACzws

Yet you always have some smart remark ready when you talk about her. You must not be bothered.

Old 04-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #28
TepSteade

Katy Perry, Rihanna (currently on probation), Ke$ha, etc. - LEGENDS.
There you go.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #29
durootrium

Well you can see the foundation is working wonders. Anyhoo, continue in the well-deserved accolades.
It was conceived and formed in 2011, and only actually launched this year. Maybe reserve your judgement until the foundation has been actually in existence for a decent length of time.

Even creating it is advocacy in itself. Who knows what it'll do over the years.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #30
XVzrlWIv

Did you really just compare a handle of Unf posters telling you to stop whining with the bullying of LGBTQ youth in America?

Okay!

Old 09-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #31
Hedkffiz

What exactly does this foundation do?

Old 09-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #32
opelayday

Read the links, Google, don't start to troll.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #33
TepSteade

I have it on good authority that she'll be collaborating with fellow puppet of freemasonry Celine Dion (which when transliterated into Sanskrit, then Dutch, then Farsi, then binary, then English, means 'The Horn That Will Bring Destruction').

I have growing concerns that such masonic networking in pop music (supported by insidious dark networks known as 'popnets') will undoubtedly lead to a new world order by the end of the year, in line with numerous prophecies and the goals of the puppet masters.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #34
dwestemesse

She's such a fraud and it amazes me how people fall her crap. She's nothing but a Masonic puppet

Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #35
Jimambol

She's such a fraud and it amazes me how people fall her crap. She's nothing but a Masonic puppet
OH! Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I didn't see it that way before.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #36
RokgroofeTeme

Of course! Celine Dion, Oprah and Lady Gaga are all Whores of Babylon. Why didn't I see that earlier?

I think it's pretty swell that Lady Gaga is actually encouraging compassion even for the bullies. It's all very spiritual and dare I say, inspiring.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #37
TepSteade

Hello, Gaga. I'll stop telephoning you. In exchange for your immortal soul.

Reply to Thread New Thread