LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #21
chodeasyday

Oops.
I forgot to ask...
Does anybody have US consulate number?
I think I should call and let them know that my wife lost her expired green card and the one year extension letter.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #22
iouiyyut

Glad she and son were safe, which is the most important thing.

Sympathies all around, for sure.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #23
DoterForeva

Ahh...
Women...
Living with them is like spending three weeks in heaven and one week of hell...
It's more like three weeks in hell and 15 or so minutes in heaven..................

B in Santiago

Old 09-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #24
Finkevannon

my only suggestion here is that you think hard if your wife had any keys inside her bag: house, gate, car, anything. and if she did - change those locks. will cost you money but bring some peace of mind. your wife was being watched inside the shop. she/you could have been followed from there, thieves wanting to get something more of that one sting.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #25
Dkavtbek

I don't know about you but little cosplay can be fun. ;p...
Yeh, I know a few who married into that, seems they enjoy garbage cosplay most, bin bag over the head. Poor guys!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #26
Daruhuw

When I'm in DR, I usually use a small cross-body bag, so my hands are free in the supermarket.

In the US I use a big 'ole handbag, everything but the kitchen sink in there. When I go to supermarkets I put it in the child's seat BUT I clip the child seat-belt through the straps so no one can just grab it and run. I did that one time in La Sirena in San Cristobal, and a manager ran over to me and told me not to put my purse in the cart because someone will steal it. [Gringa with purse in cart = ladron magnet].

I showed him that it was strapped in, and he smiled at me and called me smart. Bet he passed that on.

Old 09-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #27
agrismhig

If anyone put a hand on my Louis I would put them 10' under... don't ever touch a womens purse (unless she's a dumbass and leaves it for anyone to take)

Love my Louis... and Gucci... and Dolce... oh I love them so

Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #28
Dkavtbek

I'm a bit confused, your wife's bag got stolen right, that's it? And it had her purse and yor phone in it? She also locked you out of your house? And so you then needed to break into your own house? While whacking away at your own back door with said screw drivers and hammer none of your neighbours thought to consider what was going on?
So, all in all nothing is really lost, just a bag and the problems of ordering new cards and phones etc (which is no real loss on the grand scale). But you definitely need to consider changing the wife and ordering more aware neighbours.
I wish we all could sit back and consider such an epic evening as our worst, although I must admit, when clearing up others fukuoka it always does seem to tax the patience more.

Glad you are all well, we live and learn if nothing else bro, life's bad taste in education

Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #29
Dertrioz

I see lots of people n la sirena just leave their purse/bags in the trolley while they look at shoes..........I spoke to a few people that it is not a good idea........

Old 09-22-2012, 01:31 AM   #30
PypeMaypetasy

[quote]If anyone put a hand on my Louis I would put them 10' under... don't ever touch a womens purse (unless she's a dumbass and leaves it for anyone to take)

Old 09-22-2012, 01:49 AM   #31
Jadldqys

If that's your worst night iin the DR, you should thank God, cause you ain't got nothing to complain about Homey !

Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 AM   #32
Dkavtbek

Why get married if this is what you truly wanted? jeez......................

And a school girl? College, I hope.
It is just a case of sending them to the salon with enough for a change of colour as well. Black, red, peach, purple, love on 3month fantasy spells, personality doesn't matter if you find a well rounded woman with a dissociative identity disorder, which most married men will tell you all women have, Dominicans just do it in sync with the salon. Easy.

Old 09-22-2012, 02:49 AM   #33
chodeasyday

My wife has gone shopping numerous times and left her handbag in the cart but she always keeps it in view.
With 2 year old, I can see how easily she could get distracted... Sometimes it get frustrated as my son don't want to stay in cart and start crying and screaming. From now on for several weeks no shopping alone for her.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:06 AM   #34
Dkavtbek

[quote]If anyone put a hand on my Louis I would put them 10' under... don't ever touch a womens purse (unless she's a dumbass and leaves it for anyone to take)

Old 09-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #35
chodeasyday

Only a woman does understand the extend of the loss of a hand bag!
In that bag usually there is half of our life
We always try to organise it, but it is impossible and when the hand bag
gets too heavy and we are almost unable to lift it anymore we tend to take
time to remove stuff from it what we really don't need in a hundred years....
This is what I don't understand about women. They must bring their entire life where ever they go. Last time we went to Puerto Plata for couple of nights she brought suitcase full of her stuff and none for me. I mean NONE no extra pants or T-shirts just a swim pants and couple of underwear and that was it. I guess I shouldn't have complained? LOL

Old 09-22-2012, 03:41 AM   #36
DoctorTentonyya

Off few pounds and I am back to fantasizing banging petite Asian school girl again.
I give you guys credit. I always wonder how it is possible to be faithful to one woman in the DR.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #37
chodeasyday

I see lots of people n la sirena just leave their purse/bags in the trolley while they look at shoes..........I spoke to a few people that it is not a good idea........
I see this all the time too. But I think my wife was target from the start. It was just few minutes after she entered and in Fruit/Vegetable area someone stole the purse.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 AM   #38
chodeasyday

I'm a bit confused, your wife's bag got stolen right, that's it? And it had her purse and yor phone in it? She also locked you out of your house? And so you then needed to break into your own house? While whacking away at your own back door with said screw drivers and hammer none of your neighbours thought to consider what was going on?
So, all in all nothing is really lost, just a bag and the problems of ordering new cards and phones etc (which is no real loss on the grand scale). But you definitely need to consider changing the wife and ordering more aware neighbours.
I wish we all could sit back and consider such an epic evening as our worst, although I must admit, when clearing up others fukuoka it always does seem to tax the patience more.

Glad you are all well, we live and learn if nothing else bro, life's bad taste in education
Yes.
I consider last night ordeal to be my worst since I moved here 4 months or so ago. LOL...
I can name several nights to be my life's worst nights but let's not get in to that...

And as my neighbor not knowing...
I've told watchie what have happened and all I had to take off was 3 door hinge lock pins in the corner at awkward position so it wasn't like I was banging and smashing my doors. so my neighbors probably never knew what happened...

PS:
And as for my wife...
Once was enough. I don't think I want to go through that process (From choosing and dating to wedding) yet.
Plus.
She is still in decent shape at 8 years younger...
Off few pounds and I am back to fantasizing banging petite Asian school girl again.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #39
PypeMaypetasy

Why get married if this is what you truly wanted? jeez......................

And a school girl? College, I hope.

Old 09-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #40
chodeasyday

Sorry buddy, sounds like a miserable evening. I'm glad everyone's ok.
I was angry at first but I calm down in the store as there's nothing else that will be done. I am going to tell her to carry less cash next time and absolutely no jewelry. It was tiresome ordeal from the time I arrived home but it's all passed now. I still have several things to sort out like changing all my passwords on my phone's app and consulate. Plus I needto recopy the key and check next time so things like this won't happen again.
Thanks man...
I didn't write in a greater detail but it was tough one.

Reply to Thread New Thread