LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-29-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
Reso1ution
Default Event
How hard it is to organize an event? Is it expensive?

Old 07-30-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
Philip67

Hi, it depends on what you need.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:41 AM   #3
VirgieLan

I think that the event can be organized with a minimum budget. You can do everything yourself and save money, or contact the event organizers. So, I had experience organizing events and I can say that once I put the case in the hands of professionals, but it cost me a tidy sum. Of course, our event was a great success and I think it was worth it. Another time I had a limited budget, so I had to solve organizational issues on my own. And I am very happy that I found this company (https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/event-lighting-hire) that provided us with quality equipment and helped us solve many organizational issues.
Last edited by VirgieLan; 08-02-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Old 08-10-2020, 09:27 AM   #4
Reso1ution
I think that the event can be organized with a minimum budget. You can do everything yourself and save money, or contact the event organizers. So, I had experience organizing events and I can say that once I put the case in the hands of professionals, but it cost me a tidy sum. Of course, our event was a great success and I think it was worth it. Another time I had a limited budget, so I had to solve organizational issues on my own. And I am very happy that I found this company (https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/event-lighting-hire) that provided us with quality equipment and helped us solve many organizational issues.
Originally Posted by VirgieLan View Post
Could you tell me some more information about it? Letís talk in PM

Reply to Thread New Thread