LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Golotop

Default Best Relationship Advice Thread
If you don't like straight to the point, honest opinions on your situation don't post here. I am going to give you what I personally think. I won't try to be nice to save your feelings.

So tell me YF, what's your issue?

Old 05-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Olympicdreams

so this asain chick that i met in a skype chat said

5 dolla make ya holla

we met up irl i got a blowjob and now i think i have contracted aids

what should i do?

Old 05-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
BakerBonce

Okay, so this is serious. None of it is made up at all. The other guy can't help me so hopefully you can. Below are quotes.

Okay man I need advice and fast.

Here is my story:

A month ago me and a couple of buddies were at the bar drinking, and I met this girl. Me and said girl started going out for about two months, and one night we were both drunk and had unprotected sex. I have AIDS. I didn't bother to tell her because I wasn't serious with her anyways and didn't think it would go that far. Than it became even worse, she got pregnant. Her parents came over to my house, and my parents were at home also. Both parents decided we were to get married and thus the marriage date was set for May 29th, even though I am only 18 [Strict and traditional parents for both of us]. A week ago, me and the girls father had a large dispute and I knocked him out for a good hour. The fight was over me having AIDS and giving it to his daughter and our future child, I also blurted out I was cheating on her and planned to dump her. He still hasn't told his daughter and I am afraid. I'm ****ting bricks man what should I do? I am beyond scared and can't even sleep at night.

If I tell her, I'll go to jail for a very long time for both the AIDS thing and the assault. I know as soon as she finds out she is going to loose it and call the cops. How do I make up with her and avoid it all? I can't get any professional advice due to the nature of the situation, so you are my last hope. Please don't let me down bro, you're my only chance.
That is the backstory and this is what is happening atm. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP BROSKI.

Okay, got an update to the story. I told her the truth and she told me she had gonorrhea and herpes. So now I have AIDS, gonorrhea, and herpes. I am going to die within the next 15 years for sure [confirmed by my doctor, and if her tests show AIDS positive she is facing the same story]. Now, since she is pregant it is likely that our child will have these diseases also.

What should we do? When we have the child, do we ditch the child? I don't know how our child will be able to sustain the emotional pain of loosing both of his/her parents. What should we do with him/her? We went around asking out closest friends and family members, but no one wants to take him in. They don't want an AIDS infested child which will make them sick. Please tell me what I should do? Also when should I tell the child that he/she has these viruses and he is likely to die? I'm tripping balls man, you're the only person I can talk to.

---------- Post added May 17th, 2010 at 10:07 AM ----------

Also, yes we are going to get married.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Vigeommighica

My gf has aids.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
xqkAY7Lg

If I'm straight and I just found out my gf is mormen what do I do

Old 05-17-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Audi_z

so this asain chick that i met in a skype chat said

5 dolla make ya holla

we met up irl i got a blowjob and now i think i have contracted aids

what should i do?
Kill yourself, it saves the time you're going to waste dying and spending money on treatment.

Okay, so this is serious. None of it is made up at all. The other guy can't help me so hopefully you can. Below are quotes.

That is the backstory and this is what is happening atm. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP BROSKI.
Do yourself a favor. Next time use a god damn condom. You're one sick **** to have sex with a girl knowing you have AIDs unprotected. There isn't really anything you can do for yourself besides live your life for the next 15 years until you die. Make the girl your with happy, even if it means making yourself miserable, anyways it's your fault she's going to die a lot sooner then she should have. For the baby, it's not going to have full blown AIDs when it's born, IF it does contract the virus it will be at HIV and that is manageable. Set it up for adoption and give it a real home.

My gf has aids.
If you're trolling me, then kill her. If you're not trolling me, use a condom.

If I'm straight and I just found out my gf is mormen what do I do
Go Mormen and get 7 wives.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
fotochicaes

Do yourself a favor. Next time use a god damn condom. You're one sick **** to have sex with a girl knowing you have AIDs unprotected. There isn't really anything you can do for yourself besides live your life for the next 15 years until you die. Make the girl your with happy, even if it means making yourself miserable, anyways it's your fault she's going to die a lot sooner then she should have. For the baby, it's not going to have full blown AIDs when it's born, IF it does contract the virus it will be at HIV and that is manageable. Set it up for adoption and give it a real home.
Well, she also had sex with me without telling me she had Gonorrhea and Herpes :/. Anyways, we are thinking of keeping the kid. How do we tell him/her that he has a deadly virus when the time comes? How do we tell him/her that his/her parents are going to die? We're thinking of not telling the child and just die. It is far to stressful to even tell him, so we think it would be the best that he doesn't know. What are your thoughts?

Old 05-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
JasminBerkova

You're a ****ing idiot. Do you really think you can take care of the child under these circumstances? Save yourself the time, kill your soon to be wife and then yourself.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
erepsysoulptnw

You're a ****ing idiot. Do you really think you can take care of the child under these circumstances? Save yourself the time, kill your soon to be wife and then yourself.
Uhm...makng threats/suggestions lyke dat r agnst teh rulez so u shldnt b sayn stuff lyke dat or da modz will ban u

Old 05-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
refsherne

Why is my dick so fat?

Old 05-18-2010, 02:15 AM   #11
Abaronos

Dear Toxic,

I've seen you've been doing this but i want your honest opinion

I've been going out with my girlfriend for a bit over a year now. The first month she cheated on me, but i forgave her and it didn't happen again until just recently. I walked in on them, and waited until they noticed. She says the guy forced himself on her while the guy says that they both wanted to make out.

I forgave her again because i couldn't really let her go.

Your opinion?

Old 05-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #12
Paiblyelaxy

me and my girlfriend have been goin out for 2-3 years now and we are both thinking about havin sex
she's going crazy cause her hormones are out of whack and she is trying her best not to have sex with me because she made this promise thing to not have sex until she is 18
should i have sex with her or should i let her choose whats she wants to do?
?

Old 05-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #13
Gymngatagaica

Dear Blackwingggys,

I think you should let her wait.

I'm a girl myself, and when the time comes to actualy do it, she'll trust you alot more and be much more comfortable (even though you guys have been going out for a while)

How long will it be until she's 18?

Old 05-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #14
Anavaralo

3 years

Old 05-18-2010, 02:37 AM   #15
Dogxzysl

Hm.. i think maybe in one year, you should ask.

Because three years is a long time...

Just make sure she's 100% comfortable with it. even if she says yes when you ask her.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #16
SkapySisy

maybe you should do a advice thread

Old 05-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #17
mnhloot

Ok so me and my girlfriend kept trying to change me and make me move away. I told her I don't want to live on my own right now I'm only 20 and I want to finish college. So she starts getting all *****y. So am I right for dumping her?

Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 AM   #18
kvitacencia

you love her adam
i think you shoudl try your best the stay with her
and if she kicks you out
get balls to stay on your own

Old 05-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #19
dXI9XFOA

...20 broke and wanting to finish college. I don't want to stay with someone who trys to change me.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:34 AM   #20
EzequielTMann

This is my advice thread, everyone else answer my questions get the **** out.

Reply to Thread New Thread