LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-14-2005, 07:00 AM   #1
Lenny Hensley

i just got over my fear of waking

up psychotic and bought the hypnotica cd. i usually end up falling a sleep and when i lay down to listento

something. hypnotic cd's communicate to the sub-concious and there's no need for active listening right?

Old 11-02-2005, 05:47 PM   #2
dasneycomrov

i dont think it matters if you

listen from your player as long as you got the original copy and u havent got it from copying it ffrom someone else.

A lot of these cds these days have hidden affirmations put into them saying that if you have a copy and not bought

it yourself you wont recieve the full benifits of the cd, dont no if it is true or not, but i wouldnt bother taking

the risk my self and anyways the cd is cheap

Vanquisher is great, i had to do a group presentation in my work

and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen to it to much though it changes you to

arrogant confidence and can make you violent
ck

Old 11-02-2005, 05:55 PM   #3
dasneycomrov

i would get a good pair of

earphones though, i reccomend sennheiseri have the wirless ones, i think it seperates you from other noises in the

room and the quality is much better

Old 11-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #4
BliliBoopsy

iVanquisher is great,

i had to do a group presentation in my work and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen

to it to much though it changes you to arrogant confidence and can make you violent
ck
Whoa,

really? Must work pretty well.

How long was it before you noticed changes?

Old 11-02-2005, 08:26 PM   #5
DiBellaBam

I don't know if it was just

me or the CD's, but I burned the free mp3's and have been listening to them for 2 days now.. usually right before

bed and into my sleep

Anyway, I have been noticing ALOT more stares and attention from women.. most notably

today during lunch, this younger looking girl stared at me from the moment she walked in to the moment I left, she

was with her family though (mom and sister) and I was with my co-workers (State Troopers) so I really couldn't do

anything about it, but she was being very obvious about her attraction. I wasn't wearing any pheros (waiting for

my Chikara) or any cologne for that matter... don't know but I'm listening to them again tonight.

j

Old 11-03-2005, 07:00 AM   #6
Kryfamid

Playboy, do you recommend any relaxation cds?
Lately I've been getting into stuff. It's kind of "New Agey" though, a lot of piano and harps, etc., so if you don't like that kind of

stuff, it might not be for you.

Actually, I've got a couple of customized CDs I listen to the most right now,

especially at bedtime. I had a woman I know who is a trained hypnotist and has a hot voice record a session with

affirmations I've picked up from various sources. I also recorded the same affirmations in my voice. I edited it

all together and used Sound Forge to convert a couple of Halpern's CDs into wav files, then layered the hypnosis

session and affirmations on top of the music. Kind of cool and when I played it for my friend, she was quite

impressed.

In contrast, I once bought a cd called . This one had the opposite effect on me than

the title suggested. It's heavy with violins and other stringed instruments. Violins always give me a melancholy

feeling and the CD actually disturbed my sleep instead of improving it.

It's too bad that music doesn't come

with the same type of great guarantee that Bruce offers for his products here.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:00 AM   #7
dasneycomrov

i am a member of that site, and i

have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a visualisation cd

that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there where you

imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This product works if

you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and various self

improvement products

ck

Old 11-26-2005, 07:00 AM   #8
Info-phone

Hypnotic

CD's. Not my type of thing, i don't feel comfortable things like this trying to mess with my mind.
Whether

you realize it or not you "mess" with your own mind more than any other influence can. The power of the human mind

has been well documented on such things as whether you believe you can or cannot do something.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:00 AM   #9
Lenny Hensley

Playboy, do you recommend any

relaxation cds?

Old 12-21-2005, 07:00 AM   #10
oemcheapdownload

Slick do you notice

results with archersloan? and what products have you bought from them

Old 01-08-2006, 07:00 AM   #11
Kryfamid

I

heard about something similar, I can't remember the name of it right now... but basically, you put on headphones,

non-stereo mono, two frequencies are emitted through each headphone to create another in your head to induce certain

brainwaves to be dominant. is this the same type of thing?
Binaural, Holosynch, etc. They all use

techniques similar to what you described, kappakai. I used to use a "Supermind" machine to do the same thing (an

inferior product to most mind machine enthusiasts and no longer in production) but now prefer CDs as they are more

convenient. The advantage of the machines are that besides being programmable, they usually offer light as well as

audio stimulation. (Light stimulation may cause epileptic seisures in some people though.) You can also usually

patch tapes or CDs through a mind machine where with a binaural CD, you are limited to the content on the

CD.

The theory behind these techniques is that the binaural beats put you into a more receptive state for

behavioral modification suggestions, similiar to a hypnotic state or one right before you drift off to

sleep.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has any experience with the company I linked to above and their

products, specifically the MLF da Babe and da Money programs and what they think of them.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:00 AM   #12
UFJon

i am a member of that

site, and i have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a

visualisation cd that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there

where you imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This

product works if you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and

various self improvement products

ck
The big question.......does it work? Did it work

for you?

Old 01-26-2006, 07:00 AM   #13
BliliBoopsy

Hypnosis isnt

something to be afraid of.
Unless you wake up three days later in Rockville, Maryland, standing in

front of a courthouse and married to a woman you've never met.

Otherwise, perfectly safe.

Old 01-27-2006, 07:00 AM   #14
Kryfamid

not that i would try to illegally download these files but....i admire myself for honesty, i admire myself

because i'm honest, i feel unstoppable when i do the right thing, i reject this program when it's been stolen.

just to name a few. i'm gonna be working in the corporate world, these hidden affirmations would result in self

hate for me.
and how can u help it if somebody stole your cd's?

the free ware didn't have hidden

affirmations did it?
IMO, that's kind of a sad statement of your view of the business world. Business

can be run with honesty and integrity, look at Love Scent for example. Those who lie and cheat to get ahead reap

their own karma in the end.

Old 02-05-2006, 07:00 AM   #15
UFJon

I downloaded the babes demo and I can

not hear anything on my CD/MP3 player.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:00 AM   #16
Kennypor

I'm confused

Old 02-24-2006, 07:00 AM   #17
Lenny Hensley

just relax and listen

to the tape, there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and

trancy, it usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the

story, u wont regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck
i just

read that you need to listen from headphones and from the cd it (uncompressed file) to get full effects. do good

headphones help you get better quality? if that was the case can i play it on my home entertainment system? i do

everything my mp3's nowadays. i wonder why you need to listen from the cd or is it just a clever excuse so people

won't rip the cd.

Old 03-03-2006, 07:00 AM   #18
immoceefe

This wouldnt be a variation of

"Hit woman over head,drag her back to cave" would it?

Old 03-05-2006, 07:00 AM   #19
dasneycomrov

i have the hypnotica cd also

called sphinx of imagination. I would say its one of the best cd's around the sound track is amazing. Basically

hypnotica takes you through a ever changing story that changes everytime you hear it. Its supposed to make you more

creative and, if your stuck with a problem it can help you. I found after listening to it it has, lessened my

depression. If anyone is interested in hypnotism get this one, it is cheap and you wont find something like this

anywhere

ck

Old 03-26-2006, 07:00 AM   #20
dasneycomrov

the longer version is about 40

plus minutes long, it is much more in it that than short version, i like ross but im more into products by

archersloan and extreme mind

Reply to Thread New Thread