LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 12-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
NEWyear

Default Yomi Kim Hunter
Yomi Kim Hunter
She is half Korean half white American

She was voted to be the prettiest man in Asia

Old 12-19-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
seekfrieddy

Harisu got dethroned?

Old 12-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
BruceQW

The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is – I collect your fucking head.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
Pheddytrourry

Or Nongpoy...

You know, everyone who is Asian looks feminine anyways so who cares, right? Remember, you're a fag if you think they are hot.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
RobertLS

You know, everyone is Asian looks feminine anyways so who cares, right?
Frost: Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?
Spunkmeyer: Yeah, Frost, but the one that you had was a male!
Frost: It doesn't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!

Old 12-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #6
moredasers

When I was stationed in Ubon Thailand, they had what they called kathoeys that were men that looked exactly like women, Just the plumbing was still there. When running the bars off duty, it was fun to take new guys from the states and hook them up...LOL That and other things like taxie races were always worth a hoot.

Just like the op picture , you can not tell and some of these guys were some of the best dam looking women you ever saw, but most would give themselves away when they would talk.

And get this the culture over there held them in high respect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey

Old 12-20-2011, 01:17 AM   #7
Illirmpipse

When I was stationed in Ubon Thailand, they had what they called kathoeys that were men that looked exactly like women, Just the plumbing was still there. When running the bars off duty, it was fun to take new guys from the states and hook them up...LOL That and other things like taxie races were always worth a hoot.

Just like the op picture , you can not tell and some of these guys were some of the best dam looking women you ever saw, but most would give themselves away when they would talk.

And get this the culture over there held them in high respect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey
.....so you're sayin' you got fooled a lot?

Old 12-20-2011, 01:28 AM   #8
salomal-qask

.....so you're sayin' you got fooled a lot?
Dam near once!

That is how I first found out about it, We all waited for new people to be stationed on base, and the fun of taking them off base into town for the first time. Always good for a hard hoot! From what I can remember about that time 39 years ago, somehow I caught on something was not quite right with the situation with him/her. And I backed off. LOL

Being in country and off base with the natives is a surreal experience the first couple of times. But all of my tealocks both live in and over night were of the 100% female type.

Old 12-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #9
datingcrew

Dam near once!

But all of my tealocks both live in and over night were of the 100% female type.
Their getting more and more tricky now with gender change operations being quite cheap. Only way to tell is scars which are almost non existant on the upstairs and impossible downstairs except the drainage factor in which they need lube.

(why do I know all this?)

Old 12-20-2011, 01:41 AM   #10
xT0U3UGh

Their getting more and more tricky now with gender change operations being quite cheap. Only way to tell is scars which are almost non existant on the upstairs and impossible downstairs except the drainage factor in which they need lube.

(why do I know all this?)
Ah but in 72-73 such things were not much or even on the radar!

Old 12-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
illerlytoindy

Ah but in 72-73 such things were not much or even on the radar!
Imagine the fun you would have now...

Everywhere we went in the Phil my wife was pointing out the "gays" which I could not tell. The only thing I could notice from a distance was they were taller.
PS she got duped when I showed her this one LMAO

Old 12-20-2011, 02:02 AM   #12
kucheravka

Imagine the fun you would have now...

Everywhere we went in the Phil my wife was pointing out the "gays" which I could not tell. The only thing I could notice from a distance was they were taller.
PS she got duped when I showed her this one LMAO
I lived off base 11 of my 12 months stationed there, And learned very quickly the best of all worlds was to find a gal and tealock, She would take care of everything for you. And like your wife the women can tell where a man is dumb as a coconut. Traveled all over that country even took my leave there, loved that country and people. By the time I went back to the "world" I was speaking and reading Thai with a combination of Laotian/Cambodian thrown in.

Dam war, but a great country at the time to live.

Old 12-20-2011, 02:31 AM   #13
Anypeny

The people are still very tolerant and polite at least during the brief time I was there. They had a couple tsunamis during and BAM! within hours of it passing everyone and I mean everyone was out cleaning the mess. It is a different world there just wish I could pick up the language barrier sooner than later. All the food was fantastic until I found out what it was made from, not dog either just parts that we feed our dogs here lol.

Old 12-20-2011, 02:44 AM   #14
Ngwkgczx

The people are still very tolerant and polite at least during the brief time I was there. They had a couple tsunamis during and BAM! within hours of it passing everyone and I mean everyone was out cleaning the mess. It is a different world there just wish I could pick up the language barrier sooner than later. All the food was fantastic until I found out what it was made from, not dog either just parts that we feed our dogs here lol.
Pillow talk and a tealock hell bent on my learning her language and her mine was priceless

And I have found if you show real interest in the people and their life's is like night and day compared as being in their country and treating them like idiots because they could not understand English very well or at all.

I went native while there , I would put on the uniform and do my job and then get the hell off base. for 13 months there I ate no western food, for 12 of them. if they could eat it so could I, some I never asked what was in it. LOL

I said I was stationed there for 12 months but I spent a total of 13, my last month was leave. Then hitched a mac flight back to the states. I had a ton of leave built up.

Cebu the hardest thing about that language is the use of tones, there were 5 of them. Neat one word depending what tone used had 5 meanings. LOL.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:39 AM   #15
Grewlybreekly

Your guys banter reminds me of a game of "smiles" once back in Pattaya beach.....

Old 12-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #16
Mello

Your guys banter reminds me of a game of "smiles" once back in Pattaya beach.....
Spent some time at the utapao sac base, before pattaya was discovered by the vacation set, it was totally cool and totally cheap not in build, but back then a buck went a long way. There were no buildings higher than maybe 5 story's back then. Could rent a motorcycle 350-450cc ? for half a day for 100 baht ($5.00) or so.

Utapao, had a very nice beach, and it was off the end of the base runway, One of the neat things I remember is doing some thai stick drinking beer laying on the beach at night, watching the stars, and have B-52's taking off and landing directly overhead so close it seemed you could touch them. And I could feel the jet exhaust , very close, very loud, very awesome.

Some good times, in a screwed up war.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
Voliscietle

The time of the SHEMALE

Old 12-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #18
b3JOkwXL

So you guys are saying that those pictures are of men who look like women?
Just so I'm 100% clear.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #19
Flirigor

So you guys are saying that those pictures are of men who look like women?
Just so I'm 100% clear.
I believe you got the memo.

Old 12-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #20
ChyFDjfed

That's creepy. But the total emasculation of man is high on the list of the family-destroyers. All these things contribute to their purpose. The road towards sexual deviancy is is going to get bumpier (pardon the pun) as our children are raised in a world with no clear sexual boundaries and no defined sexual roles (or limitations).

On a daily basis I hear people exhort the benefits of the gay community. Even at my wife's workplace Christmas party, there was a point when I was surrounded by a group of women that all work in a customer service based industry, and in conversation they were going on about how they love gay people "because they're always so happy and friendly and smiling", and "I think it's great" and all this drivel.

These women went on to talk about how the gay couple has one in the partnership that carries a purse, so the leader of the conversation (Liberal feminist bitch) flatly stated that he must be "the bottom" in the relationship. My stomach turned at how readily they would lap this mentality and it's associated lingo up.
I got up and walked away, before I lost control of my tongue and engaged in conversation. These people are lost.

My kid is 11, and there are kids in the classroom that are trying to promote homosexuality as a healthy and normal thing. My child is not conflicted with the fact that it is unnatural and abhorrent, but my child is conflicted regarding whether or not to take a stand and share views, or just zip it and let it go.
I encourage my kids to not be confrontational about issues of morality when they are being preached at by other misled kids.
I told them to only make the effort with they have a friend that is lost in the maze of role-reversal.

The other day I watched "Big Stan", starring jew Rob Schneider. The entire movie is nothing less than a promotional movement for gay relationships and multiculturalism. There is a point in the movie in which Rob is coaching all these hardend prisoners on the difference between anal rape and consentual gay sex. He goes far enough to call it a 'Beautiful, natural, normal thing" for two men (Of mixed race no less) to have consentual gay sex.

I can't watch movie anymore without seeing messages like this on a constant basis. It's so obvious, it's like they don't even bother with subtlety anymore. I wish I had time and resources to catalog these parts and make my own documentary to expose the role hollywood plays in the destruction of moral fiber.

Reply to Thread New Thread