LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #41
avodeinst

Defending the fatty..blah blah,other insecure jabs, etc..
Hey Will, your dream girl here wouldn't have sex with you for all the money you could ever try to throw at her, but nearly everywhere I go at least one woman, or even barely legal impressionable young girls, that I find attractive, are all over me.

Maybe it is the shoulders, or maybe the deep rumbley voice, or the eyes, who knows, I get a lot of compliments from women, but what is for certain and sure, is I never have to pay at all to get what I like.

I always find it humorous when some other male tries to call me unattractive anyway, as if I could ever care what other males say about my looks.

Lets see how good fm's sense of humor really is.

Only teenage boys who have little experience with women and sex find these sort of women attractive,
You missed one group, Will is black, and black men, love fat asses, no one is quite sure why.

None of the black people I work with would be offended by this,lets see if FM is.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #42
9uWzBx4l

I wouldn't touch it with yours, and i'm neither a virgin nor on a dry spell, i just don't think she's attractive, her face is plain weird, it's far to obvious she's had work done, her ass is far too big,
That's just a oxymoron... Asses can't be "too big on a woman with that waist size. At least not before 35-40. As far as her face goes, that's obviously up to all of us to decide,and I don't like to jump to conclusions, but you're clearly blind or daft.

her fake breasts will be scarred with the skin stretched tightly enough to show the veins underneath and she's probably had more pricks than an hedgehog.
I'm not overly concerned with her breasts considering what's going on behind her. Also, she has money, and that **** was probably done well. If you're concerned with how many penises have entered this young lady, then good luck to you in your biological endeavors. It is my experience that nearly every woman I know is a *****, except my mother.

Only teenage boys who have little experience with women and sex find these sort of women attractive, so sure, when i was 15 i might have thought she was hot, but i've long since grown out of boyhood fantasies, so now i prefer real, evenly proportioned, naturally beautiful women who don't wear too much makeup, have curves in the right places, rather than bones and who don't feel the need to dress like a hooker.
I'm not sure how appreciating a womanly physique makes one sexually inexperienced. If you want to hammer away at a piece of plywood for the rest of your life, then more power to you, but don't think you're doing it correctly.

Oh, and dressing like a hooker is her best quality. She and I both take offense at your words.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:37 AM   #43
9uWzBx4l

Hey Will, your dream girl here wouldn't have sex with you for all the money you could ever try to throw at her, but nearly everywhere I go at least one woman, or even barely legal impressionable young girls, that I find attractive, are all over me.
Lol. This makes no sense... Any woman would have sex with with any man for the right amount of money, you're just silly.

Maybe it is the shoulders, or maybe the deep rumbley voice, or the eyes, who knows, I get a lot of compliments from women, but what is for certain and sure, is I never have to pay at all to get what I like.
Maybe it's the windshield you provide during a storm, or the potential value of your excess adipose tissue in a survival situation.

I always find it humorous when some other male tries to call me unattractive anyway, as if I could ever care what other males say about my looks.

Lets see how good fm's sense of humor really is.

You missed one group, Will is black, and black men, love fat asses, no one is quite sure why.

None of the black people I work with would be offended by this,lets see if FM is.
Is that humor, or defensiveness? Oh, and Will isn't black.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:40 AM   #44
avodeinst

Oh Ice, I forgot to say, men with "mommy" issues like those big jiggly fat roll asses too.

Old 11-06-2011, 02:36 AM   #45
bUqLfXRI

I don't like curves either. Here you go.

Reply to Thread New Thread