LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-06-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
ingeneensueva

If you don't like Opeth, then you don't like music. It simply speaks to your own crappy tastes then.
That's pretty much the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while.

Music is all about taste. You can't bash other people for what they like to listen to.

(Unless it's Justin Bieber obviously...)

Old 01-06-2011, 03:10 AM   #2
darieBarexish

Ahh common ground, we can all share the hate for Bieber at least. [thumbup]

Old 01-06-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
joanbertis

That's pretty much the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while.

Music is all about taste. You can't bash other people for what they like to listen to.

there is pretty wide consensus on the matter that music bashing is not only acceptable, but sporting. And opeth is in the bottom rung of developmental teams.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
Mjxhnapi

Default 50 Things Men Wish Women Knew
I can't help but ask... Most guys won't give an honest answer about this. I've asked! How much of these are actually true? I find it interesting getting opinions from all of you with the different age groups... Otay? OTAY!

http://girlsguideto.com/article/50-t...ish-women-knew

Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
JeremyBalll

Those lists are usually stupid,.

I'd say what I wish women knew but I'd probably get banned.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
tramadoldiscountes

bacon
swallow

just 2 things women should know

Old 04-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
joanbertis

a foot massage is always appreciated

don't complain about sports talk radio in our cars and we will complain less about lady gaga and pop 40 trash in yours

When you tell us about your day, you don't have to tell us everything that happened and we never care what so and so was wearing(unless she is hot, and then speak slowly).

And never call us to tell us about your day when you know we are out with our friends, we hate you for it and the hazing said friends will reap upon us for it.

We like the light, and since we are naked in bed with you, we want to see what is happening. Get over yourselves. We accept your flaws. Don't let your insecurities diminish our inner 8 yr old's joy of seeing your nakedness in all it's glory. We are explorers. Let us map you.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
HedoShoodovex

don't complain about sports talk radio in our cars and we will complain less about lady gaga and pop 40 trash in yours

When you tell us about your day, you don't have to tell us everything that happened and we never care what so and so was wearing(unless she is hot, and then speak slowly).

And never call us to tell us about your day when you know we are out with our friends, we hate you for it and the hazing said friends will reap upon us for it.

We like the light, and since we are naked in bed with you, we want to see what is happening. Get over yourselves. We accept your flaws. Don't let your insecurities diminish our inner 8 yr old's joy of seeing your nakedness in all it's glory. We are explorers. Let us map you.
You don't have to tell us, just keep trying with your wife.

edit or other

Old 04-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Mjxhnapi

Hey, I like sports and I'm usually the one who has the game on and munchies to boot!

And as for listening to pop music, not all girls listen to that (ME - rock, rap, country, pop, oldies, jazz, and whatever else is on...) As long as it has a beat that I can shake my *** to! LOL

Do guys notice their flaws? I mean come on... most girls don't like the patch of hair over a guys ***... but we don't complain. why? because if we're with you, we want to be with you... flaws and all. And if a girl complains about her flaws, it's because we want reassurance that we're the only one turning you on...

Old 04-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #10
HedoShoodovex

weird

Old 04-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #11
joanbertis

Do guys notice their flaws? I mean come on... most girls don't like the patch of hair over a guys ***... but we don't complain. why? because if we're with you, we want to be with you... flaws and all. And if a girl complains about her flaws, it's because we want reassurance that we're the only one turning you on...
Do guys notice our flaws? Of course we do. We just aren't usually too bothered by them. Not to say we should be above manscaping as I feel that is fair trade to avoid the hirsute. But I mean, most the guys I know are in their mid thirties. Flaws are beginning to abound amongst them. It's just what happens. None of them have let themselves go or anything, but they aren't 22 anymore either. Girls are just more self conscious for the most part in my experience. Surprisingly, the ones who had no reason to be, would often be the most self conscious.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
Vokbeelllicky

If Rae's location weren't USA I would've thought that Spesh made a new account.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
9mm_fan

The whole list is ****. It is a woman trying to write what a man wants from a woman.

Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #14
pinawinekolad

we want reassurance that we're the only one turning you on...
You aren't. Doesn't mean we can't be faithful, just means we have the brains of men, and we are hard-wired to appreciate the female form. Most of us anyhow.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #15
Mjxhnapi

You aren't. Doesn't mean we can't be faithful, just means we have the brains of men, and we are hard-wired to appreciate the female form. Most of us anyhow.
OUCH! Not something you would tell to any other girl... unless they can appreciate the female form as well, if you catch my drift.

And EaG... really? How do you know that a man didn't help write it? And honestly, are those things you wouldn't want from your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
xsVfF9Em

Most of that list is about right.
As for blokes admiring other women as well, does that matter if your THE woman who does it for them? You wouldn't want anyone who didn't find women attractive, would you, after all, there's a bit difference between a comment like "she looked good tonight' and "go and get a couple of beers while I arrange to meet her later tonight".

There are a lot of these lists for the men, I don't recall ever seeing one the other way round, do you?

Old 04-28-2011, 04:34 PM   #17
Mjxhnapi

Most of that list is about right.
As for blokes admiring other women as well, does that matter if your THE woman who does it for them? You wouldn't want anyone who didn't find women attractive, would you, after all, there's a bit difference between a comment like "she looked good tonight' and "go and get a couple of beers while I arrange to meet her later tonight".

There are a lot of these lists for the men, I don't recall ever seeing one the other way round, do you?
Nice one Gordo!

I will get some of my gf's together and we will make a list for you guys... Give ya some pointers...

Old 04-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #18
darieBarexish

OUCH! Not something you would tell to any other girl... unless they can appreciate the female form as well, if you catch my drift.
It's the same for women, any woman who claims they don't feel a tingle down below when they see some ripped, tanned guy with a big bulge, (if that's your type,) is not being truthful. We are all the same, if we see an attractive woman then we look and appreciate, but that doesn't mean we are going to go try and jump her bones, it's just a few fleeting seconds that are forgotten by the time she's got a few steps past us.

My wife knows i find other women attractive, i know she finds other men attractive, but this is where the love part comes into it, we wouldn't do anything about it because we love each other and would never hurt each other, it's pointless lying and saying that just because you've fallen in love, that you instantly stop finding everyone else of the opposite sex attractive, that is just not realistic, what is realistic and actually shows how much you love someone is the fact that even though you find others attractive, you aren't interested because you love your partner too much. See how it works?

EDIT:

Oh and as for the list of 50 things, you can't paint everyone with the same brush, everyone is different and so that list just can't apply to everybody, they are generalising. If you want to know what your man wished you knew, just ask him, doing the housework naked is a good start though.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #19
Tamawaipsemek

The whole list is ****. It is a woman trying to write what a man wants from a woman.
Obviously didn't read the list.

Go back and read #13 and #18. If you don't think those are true, then there's no hope for you.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #20
xsVfF9Em

Obviously didn't read the list.

Go back and read #13 and #18. If you don't think those are true, then there's no hope for you.
Hmmm, got a good point there - although I have known a couple of girls like that

Reply to Thread New Thread