LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-27-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
thushioli

Default just scared the crap out of the neighbors
when i work on my pc i get my pet rat out and let him sit on sholder usaly i can tell he is there because his tickles my ears and neck but if he gets tired and just sits there i sometimes dont recall him being there well any ways i walked out to get my mail as the folks was also checking there and i heard a scream like they steped on a snake and there looking at me then i recall gene was on my sholder i tryied to show em gene but they had nothing to do with him .funny thing is gene never ever bites and likes people

Old 06-27-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
adsexpist

i wanna see Gene

Old 06-27-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
rozettasmolanov

my snakes want to eat Gene

Old 06-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
thushioli

no batts for my dig cam there in my mouse but ill get some soon he is just a basic dumbo rat black and white white with black hood

Old 06-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
nintenda

Oh, I thought perhaps your meth lab blew up again.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:14 AM   #6
thushioli

Oh, I thought perhaps your meth lab blew up again.
edited post ....i hate drugs i hate how they ruin folks lifes .its saddens me

Old 06-27-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
rozettasmolanov

haha not my way of life i think all druggie should die if they dont get help and dealers should be on the chain gang for 50 years
Thatīs interesting.

First off, Drug dealers wouldnīt exist if humans didnīt have the crave for changing their state of mind, and second, alot of people take drugs for recreational use, why should they die ? Should the mother that smokes a joint every now and then be shot just because she wantīs to get some relief from everyday stress ? Should the manager that pulls of 60 hour weeks be hung because he occasionally snorts some cocain to feel "in charge" ? Should the average Bob be gassed because once every blue moon he takes a pill at some party to be a part with the music ? Should Mr Karl be drowned because he takes valium once in a while to get a decent sleep after pulling work shift after work shift ?
Honestly dude, think about what you say.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:25 AM   #8
thushioli

Thatīs interesting.

First off, Drug dealers wouldnīt exist if humans didnīt have the crave for changing their state of mind, and second, alot of people take drugs for recreational use, why should they die ? Should the mother that smokes a joint every now and then be shot just because she wantīs to get some relief from everyday stress ? Should the manager that pulls of 60 hour weeks be hung because he occasionally snorts some cocain to feel "in charge" ? Should the average Bob be gassed because once every blue moon he takes a pill at some party to be a part with the music ? Should Mr Karl be drowned because he takes valium once in a while to get a decent sleep after pulling work shift after work shift ?
yeah i was going to erase it i just hate drugs

Old 06-27-2010, 06:30 AM   #9
RicyReetred

Thatīs interesting.

Yeah except there is a huge difference between Cocaine and Pot

Old 06-27-2010, 06:41 AM   #10
kesFockplek

geeet yeer rat oooooot !!

Old 06-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #11
rozettasmolanov

Yeah except there is a huge difference between Cocaine and Pot
Thank you Einstein, as if i didnīt know.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:12 AM   #12
RicyReetred

Thank you Einstein, as if i didnīt know.
I don't think you actually did considering you make 10 dollars an hour

Old 06-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #13
rozettasmolanov

I don't think you actually did considering you make 10 dollars an hour
10 dollars, isnīt that your weekly allowance ?

Old 06-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #14
thushioli

i edited my post to make its more polite i just hate all drugs with a passion ,and i dont consider weed a drug i find alcohol way worst me i dont do either im dumb enough sober lol

Old 06-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #15
SzefciuCba

i edited my post to make its more polite i just hate all drugs with a passion ,and i dont consider weed a drug i find alcohol way worst me i dont do either im dumb enough sober lol
HAHA..I forgot how hilarious grammatical errors can be.

Just to clarify, are you dumb enough, sober or both?

Old 06-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #16
thushioli

im dumb enough with out any help

Old 06-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #17
gagagaridze

Translation from retard to English (I am not sure how to translate drooling on the keyboard, so I will skip that):

I edited my post to make it more polite; I just hate all drugs with a passion (though I do not consider weed a drug since I find alcohol to be worse).

I do not do any drugs because I am dumb enough when sober, LOL.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #18
thushioli

Translation from retard to English (I am not sure how to translate drooling on the keyboard, so I will skip that):

I edited my post to make it more polite; I just hate all drugs with a passion (though I do not consider weed a drug since I find alcohol to be worse).

I do not to any drugs because I am dumb enough when sober, LOL.
well i dont think you had to call me retard and even if i am slow i have enough class to treat others with respect.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #19
rozettasmolanov

I do not to any drugs because I am dumb enough when sober, LOL.
AHA !!!! how dare you criticize Tinakelly

Old 06-27-2010, 08:12 AM   #20
gagagaridze

well i dont think you had to call me retard and even if i am slow i have enough class to treat others with respect.
Fair enough, though I never actually called you a retard, I detected the language that you type as "retard". It looks really close to English but it ignores all basic rules of composition, spelling, and order.

Rolling my face on the keyboard has produced more coherent posts than your defecation in this thread.

Reply to Thread New Thread