LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
Serttyfd

Default Hubble 3D IMAX
http://www.apple.com/trailers/imax/hubble3d/

Coming March 19th 2010

Through the power of IMAX® 3D, Hubble 3D will enable movie-goers to journey through distant galaxies to explore the grandeur and mysteries of our celestial surroundings, and accompany space-walking astronauts as they attempt the most difficult and important tasks in NASA’s history. The film will offer an inspiring and unique look into the Hubble Space Telescope’s legacy and highlight its profound impact on the way we view the universe and ourselves. Hubble 3D is an IMAX and Warner Bros. Pictures production, in cooperation with National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). The film reunites the Space Station 3D filmmaking team, led by Producer/Director Toni Myers. Hubble 3D will blast off exclusively to IMAX and IMAX 3D theatres on March 19th, 2010.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
DoctorGordanBens

This was one of the 3D previews at the Avatar show. Me and the girlfriend are definitely going to see this one!

Old 05-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Vmysobfi

Look's immense. Shame all four 3d Imax in this country are in London.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Soassesaisp

Look's immense. Shame all four 3d Imax in this country are in London.
Apart from the ones in Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and Newcastle? Plus there is only one screen at each location; there aren't four in London.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
ceagstuntee

Apart from the ones in Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and Newcastle? Plus there is only one screen at each location; there aren't four in London.
+ Glasgow

Old 05-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
Vmysobfi

Ah thanks. I went to Imax.com and searched for cinema's in England and it just showed me four in London. Bradford or Newcastle suits me.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Grorointeri

+ Glasgow
+ Bristol

Old 05-03-2010, 04:37 AM   #8
LeslieMoran

And Bradford. I think the first IMAX cinema in the UK was at the National Film Museum but I only think that because I used to live near Bradford and that was the only one I knew about for a long time.

Old 10-01-2021, 12:26 PM   #9
SkyeHutchinson

Hubble I max 3D have a link below that is for the trailer in the universal journey to set the standard that are very high in the making. The thoughts are for the smaller and bigger regions at the write my essay that can conclude the much bigger ideas for this.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:20 AM   #10
Callumlsey

You will get different alternatives accessible yet Magento is one of the toweringmedia most well known, solid and effectively available choice in the realm of web innovation.

Reply to Thread New Thread