LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
Auzuigcx

Default Lenny returns from USA holiday!
Hey everyone! Well I thought I'd share some pictures of my holiday with everyone. I've had a few people bug me to get some pictures up on FM. lol.

Pretty much I spent my first week in Chicago. I stayed at oldie25's apartment. Then the next 2 weeks I spent my time on a Contiki tour which is for 18-35 year olds. Click link for trip details. http://au.contiki.com/tours/26-wild-western

Pretty much while on the Contiki every night was a drinking night, though some were more full on than others. We got to see a tonne of stuff however because you're forced on a tour there were some places we wished we could stay for longer.

Holiday Highlights:

Dangling legs over a ledge of the Grand Canyon drinking champagne and watching a lightning storm. Durning sunset/evening.

Vegas night life. Went to Rum night club in Meridian Bay (awesome sound system) and the following night gambled in the Bellagio. Won $20...lol!

Seeing snow fall at Yosemite national park and looking at the new formed snow capped peaks. Also the pool at Bass Lake was awesome to watch the sun set.

German girls on tour... need I say more.

Meeting friend I went to school with from AZ. Hence why I'm wearing Uni of AZ T-shirt, as it was a gift.

I guess there are many things I can post about... I'll just leave it all a bit later. Fee free to ask any questions.

It's Me!

I had this done to me too! We went to Tijuana for lunch.

Squirrel things everywhere!

Downtown Chicago. Sear tower IMO is an ugly ass mofo. Handcock all the way IMO. My Chiggy photos didn't turn out too well.

The GC... and no, it's not the Game Cube.

Oldie25 said he lived in a shithole suburb... ok...

Some boat on Chicago river.