LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
neictscek

Default FREE VISTA BUSINESS EDITION
FOR AMERIKKANS ONLY

https://vsd.powertogether.com/Campaign.aspx

Canada, oh why

Old 11-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
exiceJetLip

meh i wont even take my time to sign up...
________
Honda FC Sport specifications

Old 11-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
itepearce

Link dead

Old 11-30-2006, 05:27 PM   #4
exiceJetLip

Link dead
it works... i suggest you just click harder.
________
og kush marijuana

Old 11-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #5
cabonuserollyo

To be eligible to receive Windows Vista Business, you must register at www.powertogether.com and participate in at least three (3) qualifying web casts and/or virtual lab sessions within 30 days of registration. Small print: small for a reason

Old 11-30-2006, 05:38 PM   #6
xtrslots

edit: nv

Old 11-30-2006, 07:32 PM   #7
Hftqdxpm

It's a scam just like those "get a free Ipod/PS3" things.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:06 AM   #8
ancexttew

It's a scam just like those "get a free Ipod/PS3" things.
I don't think it's a scam. You can read up on Neowin how Microsoft has confirmed the offer, and I think it's been on digg too. You can get a free copy of Vista Business or Office 2007 from watching those webcasts. They're probably making quite a bit of money from whoever watches them and actually goes on to buy licenses for their business. You can even get both if you'd like, but they say you'll have to pay taxes on the gift since the retail value is something over $600.

My question is, do you have to stream the webcasts for it to count or can you download the offline one to watch when you're signed in? I can never get it to stream since the server is always getting hammered, but the one you download is always available. But if you watch the offline one, how will they know that you've actually watched it?

Old 12-01-2006, 03:07 AM   #9
artofeyyy

I got an invite from microsoft to go to the Irish Tech Community Launch of Windows Vista, 2007 Microsoft Office system and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

When: Evening of Tuesday, 5 December 2006 Where: Croke Park Conference Centre, Dublin

This two-hour tech evening event will cut right to heart of what you need to know about all these new products:

Learn about Windows Vista, Microsoft Office 2007 and Exchange Server 2007 from our technical keynote speakers

Chat to the experts and get your questions answered
Have a look at the new features and get your hands on the products themselves to try them out

Best of all, each attendee will receive a full, free license for Widows Vista Home Edition, along with other evaluation software

In order to facilitate people travelling from outside the city, we have organised two sessions from which you can choose - just pick the time that suits you best. Places are limited and, as is usual when we give away free software, they fill up fast so make sure to book your place early!

Old 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM   #10
Issuer

I think every businessman should be a good manager and it is not important which sphere it is. In this case, Business agility becomes a very relevant thing. That's why I am sure that you should have a look at the agile training. I am sure they will benefit you

Reply to Thread New Thread