LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-20-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
AngelaJohnston

Default Debt collector
How to stop calls from them?

Old 11-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #2
Reso1ution
It's incredible how can people treat like that, I simply don't understand why they didn't discuss everything without any punches. Even if it's fake it's a bad example of how most people treat. I am indignant because I have also met with such difficulties some years ago, and what happened to me wasn't fake. People who were aggressing me could easily kill me, but happily, I succeeded to address Lemberg Law, and in the end, they were arrested and punished for what they have done with me and other people. And now some stupid kids are laughing and make fake videos which they think are interesting and funny, but for me it's insulting.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #3
Philip67

It's incredible how can people treat like that, I simply don't understand why they didn't discuss everything without any punches. Even if it's fake it's a bad example of how most people treat. I am indignant because I have also met with such difficulties some years ago, and what happened to me wasn't fake. People who were aggressing me could easily kill me, but happily, I succeeded to address Lemberg Law, and in the end, they were arrested and punished for what they have done with me and other people. And now some stupid kids are laughing and make fake videos which they think are interesting and funny, but for me it's insulting.
Originally Posted by Reso1ution View Post
Thanks for the information.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:11 PM   #4
Vasile

Originally Posted by Reso1ution View Post
I have also used this company once, and can surely recommend it to you.

Reply to Thread New Thread