LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-25-2022, 09:06 AM   #1
EricHudson

Default Marijuana strain mixed
I Just want to ask if someone here knows the right marijuana strain to mix and use when it come with fibromyalgia?

I’ve been suffering with back pain for almost 3 months now and can’t sleep properly at night. I already have a prescription meds but I refrain on using them coz it only take the pain for a minute or so and back again. Then one of my friends hand me a vape to try if it makes me feel better and it does! I try asking him what it is but he has no idea also. So I started doing my own research about medical marijuana and strains that would be effective against pain and came across this http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/hindu-kush/ 7.
I’m not sure if that’s the strain that I’ve tried but it has the highest pain management effect. Cbd and thc are all new to me. I also read that drinking it as tea or as a muffin/cake is an option, but is relief effects the same? Why can’t they simply make pills out of marijuana - or maybe there are that I am not aware of. If it’s true, then I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice on what strain is good and how to use it medically. Thanks in advance to those who’ll answer.

Old 07-25-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
AngelaJohnston

Usually such varieties of marijuana are sedative, and this is correct, you need to mix indica with sativa, it is essential to add indica

Old 07-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #3
ramzes666

Unfortunately, I do not mix strains of marijuana because in my conditions it can be dangerous. It seems like this is done by laboratory technicians in special laboratories, and then from the resulting substance they produce drugs like CDB for anxiety. I grow ordinary medical marijuana using ordinary grow lights. In laboratories where a mixed strain is produced, special lamps are used under which plants grow very quickly, and new properties are also manifested. I don't know if it's possible to pull off such an experiment at home, but most likely you need very expensive equipment for this. Try to find out and be sure to write here if you find out anything. Good luck friend!

Reply to Thread New Thread