LOGO
General Discussion Undecided where to post - do it here.

Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Afigenatjola

Default MotoGP Spain
Qualifying now on, if you have local coverage

Old 06-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
brulpcoersero

Stoner doing what he does

I hope Cructhlow get's his first podium. Apart from the name making me laugh, he is entertaining to watch, and I couldn't help but laugh as he berated his mechanic for being slow with the stand, and did it himself

Old 06-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Seerseraxlils

Race coverage here has just started, if interested, check out your local channels
Anyone else think F1 would benefit from having scantily clad young women holding sun brollies over the drivers on the dummy grid?

Old 06-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
SarkisPioute

Not all grid girls are created equal, wish they showed more of that one with the painted on outfit.

Can't help but feel we where robbed of a good race with the different tyre choices, more particularly Honda's poor choice in the hards. Pedrosa was quicker, then it cooled down and he dropped off the pace. Stoner looked like the tyres only just started working for him at the end.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
seodiary

Good races to be seen today! Viņales really got lucky in the Moto3 class that no-one else managed to break free from the pack. Lorenzo had an excellent race today, I'm sorry to see Spies bin it and waste a good result again. Luckiest bastards of the day are Marquez and Espargaro though - Marquez for having his penalty revoked, and Espargaro for actually getting away unharmed from that trip through the sky!

Great track, great sport, great racing. The MotoGP season is definitely a lot more interesting than the past two years.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
Heliosprime

Yes, I hadn't really paid much attention the last few years but, for some reason, it seems to be rather more interesting this year

Reply to Thread New Thread