LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 09-20-2020, 09:00 PM   #1
Muller21pr

Default Does 6 mo old need a top up?
- Hi!

My now 6-month-old baby (adjusted for 5 months) is starting to expand his A. She is currently at 2.25 and the problem is that she seems to Wake up early, sometimes hungry, but looks tired. I've just started working with solids, but she's not too interested in them. I do not insist on this, as I know that milk is the main source for up to 1 year. I only start with one meal a day.

Should I try to top up my account earlier? If so, when? I don't want to babysit sleep either.

Old 09-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
AngelaJohnston

U have to do like 5-6 meals a day

Old 09-20-2020, 09:43 PM   #3
GordonReid

Don't worry, you need to feed several times a day and that's enough. I know this because I became a father just a few days ago and read more information about it. Also, my wife, unfortunately, does not have breast milk. And in the beginning, we were very worried about this. But then our neighbor helped us and said that it is possible to feed the children with baby food. I decided to google right away and came across this site anyorganics.com. I ordered baby food from this site, and never regretted it. It is the highest quality and nutritious baby food. My baby didn't even have any absolutely allergies, and I am very happy about that.
Last edited by GordonReid; 09-20-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Old 09-21-2020, 12:54 AM   #4
AnneSon

Don't worry, you need to feed several times a day and that's enough. I know this because I became a father just a few days ago and read more information about it. Also, my wife, unfortunately, does not have breast milk. And in the beginning, we were very worried about this. But then our neighbor helped us and said that it is possible to feed the children with baby food. I decided to google right away and came across this site anyorganics.com. I ordered baby food from this site, and never regretted it. It is the highest quality and nutritious baby food. My baby didn't even have any absolutely allergies, and I am very happy about that.
Originally Posted by GordonReid View Post
Great website.

Reply to Thread New Thread