LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 08-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #1
Arrocousa

Default worst round of the year !!!!
argggggg, normally under 100 but today was terrible. 4 balls out of bounds off one tee. had a crazy 6 hole run, i went 12, par, birdie, par, 11, par. couldn't help but laugh and move on.

anyone else have a crazy run of hole like this ????

Old 08-26-2012, 03:51 AM   #2
Lotyqnag

Sounds like a few of my rounds. Fortunately not all go that way, yesterday managed an 86 with no three putts. Better luck next time and hang in there.

Old 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
mudozvonf

ME....today. I played 9 holes and went bogey, bogey, bogey, double, double, 10 (YES A 10). First time in my life I have taken a 10!! I looked as though I had never played before. I couldn't believe it. I could get off the except for the 10 where I hit 2 balls OB off the tee. When I was able to get off the tee, I had a terrible case of the shanks!! I was like WTF??? Oh well....I will try again!!

Old 08-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #4
Grenader

argggggg, normally under 100 but today was terrible. 4 balls out of bounds off one tee. had a crazy 6 hole run, i went 12, par, birdie, par, 11, par. couldn't help but laugh and move on.

anyone else have a crazy run of hole like this ????
Some days that's golf. At least you laughed because that's all you can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 08-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
slimsex

My worst scoring round of the year came this week in our last "regular season" league round. Our season consists of two halves and for the second half we were just out of first place and playing the first place team. I had four awful holes. Two 7's, one 8 & one 9. The 8 was a complete mess and the 9 involved (2) OB tee shots. Have no idea where some of those shots, chunky chips & the three putts came from on those bad holes. In my 3 or 4 previous rounds I had done a good job keeping my bad holes to no more than a 6 and that went out the door in a big way on Monday. Bottom line. That is just golf for most of us hackers and the best thing to do is put it behind you and move on.

In the end my opponent had to give me some strokes for the round and I made the right mix of scores on the other five holes to halve the match play portion of the scoring. Also lucky for me two of our other guys played great rounds and we made the playoff next week.

Reply to Thread New Thread