LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
DebtDetox

Default crieff 36 pit men available
I am playing in the 36 pit men start at crieff tomorrow and I am getting excited about it so muchi'm very little fussed abou tthe competition itself,the disability control for the competition was 7 so I have only crawled in and the most of the people have been in and around damage so i assume the rating is likely to be low...very low. I am only attempting to reduce my disability around i can because crieff is suitable to me,well it must be.depends on what i try the course on that day.as the old saying goes "if you don't deliver your sport to the course you ain't likely to discover it there."i like crieff because the ss is 1 over yet somehow the course appears simpler than some areas i perform and their ss is 1 or 2 under i performed crieff for the 1st time 3-4 months before in the men open( 18 hole )and i struggled,the vegetables were excellent.super slick and i battled to hole such a thing from within 5 feet.slight borrows that i just couldn't seebut in the wind up i however made buffers so I am calmly confident that i could make a reduction in the problem this time round particularly with 2 rnds to complete so.i just wish the current weather remains good. I have got a currently at 2pm to get me ready for tomorrow but i'll report when i get house ideally with great news......tee off is 9.20am & 2.20pm.

Reply to Thread New Thread