LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
mas-dkt-sive

Default English translations of Stotras
Expensive Friends, ' I'd a sense for quite a long time that people are now actually having many youths 1.Who are far more acquainted with british 2,Who would rather to understand this is of what they're saying. This made me begin the job of translations of stotras from english, tamil and Malayalam to english and post them in the web.So much I've interpreted 85 stotras such as many stotras including dasa sloki, Annapurnashtakam, Bhaja Govindam, Vaidhyanatha ashtakam, Several vedic hopes like Chamakam, Rudram an such like and Parayana substance like Sundra Kandam and Devi Mahatmyam. I've also done the truly amazing work of converting Abhirami Andathi directly into british Andhathi.All these can be found in my site www.geocities.com/ramya475/ Please do visit this web site.A term of caution.I am utilizing the free web site choice and so there's an online restriction every hour.So it's possible that you're unable to start it during particular times.Please try again after one time. I've also converted 23 Upanishads directly into british to accomplish the yagna of Getting the interpretation of all of the 108 Upanishads.These can be found in www.celestel.org. With pranams to every one.Ramachander

Reply to Thread New Thread