LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Niiinioa

Default Lindsey Lohan & Jeremy Greene
I Personally know this mother fcuker from the neighborhood. Biggest punk ass user I know. Now I just heard he's dating Lindsey Lohan? I think she might be a little too fast for dude. If you dunno Jeremy Greene is an up and coming white kid R&B singer who lived in Waterville, ME and happened to get lucky.

WATERVILLE ARTIST LINKED TO HOLLYWOOD STAR: Greene dishes latest on Lohan | Morning Sentinel Online

Old 11-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
payloansday

Really Dude? You have nothing better to do than say nasty things about someone else? as much as the next guy, I believe in the freedom to express thyself. I see this is a really old post, so I think you will never see this, or care what I say. But really dude, it doesn't matter what you hear about someone you know about. You may not like him, but as you can see by the huge number of posts, no one really cares. Getting lucky is a marvelous thing. Up here in Maine, if you happen to get noticed by people with money and power, it is something to get revered, not scorned. Be happy for the amount of talent someone might have, and how that had an affect on how people see this beautiful state of ours. No one is perfect. Least of all you, or me, or even Jeremy Greene. Money doesn't make anyone smart, nor does it come with an instruction manual. Being a celebrity is difficult in our country, and people have very little respect for it, because of the huge gap between people who HAVE and people who HAVE NOT. Be grateful, not hateful. I hope this helps you on your way to enlightenment, and I pray you will forgive anyone who has wronged you or made you feel small. Be safe.

Old 11-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
trettegeani

Really Dude? You have nothing better to do than say nasty things about someone else? as much as the next guy, I believe in the freedom to express thyself. I see this is a really old post, so I think you will never see this, or care what I say. But really dude, it doesn't matter what you hear about someone you know about. You may not like him, but as you can see by the huge number of posts, no one really cares. Getting lucky is a marvelous thing. Up here in Maine, if you happen to get noticed by people with money and power, it is something to get revered, not scorned. Be happy for the amount of talent someone might have, and how that had an affect on how people see this beautiful state of ours. No one is perfect. Least of all you, or me, or even Jeremy Greene. Money doesn't make anyone smart, nor does it come with an instruction manual. Being a celebrity is difficult in our country, and people have very little respect for it, because of the huge gap between people who HAVE and people who HAVE NOT. Be grateful, not hateful. I hope this helps you on your way to enlightenment, and I pray you will forgive anyone who has wronged you or made you feel small. Be safe.
welcome to the forum

Old 09-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
WUlcN1Rz

I'm not really bothered about who dates who in Hollywood or the celebrity world....about this, maybe Greene can tame the tiger that is Lohan

Old 09-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
SobiquYo

welcome to the forum
This is probably the best first post I've ever seen on Otz!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
TimoDassss

Old 09-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
cingularring

Leave Brittany aloooone......

Old 09-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #8
socialkiiii

Anyone else thinking Jeremy Greene's been googling himself?

Old 09-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
paypaltoegold1

Anyone else thinking Jeremy Greene's been fooling himself?
nah...he's good

Old 09-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
Niiinioa

welcome to the forum
LOL really you had to indulge this?

Old 09-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #11
AncewwewBus

I Personally know this mother fcuker from the neighborhood. Biggest punk ass user I know. Now I just heard he's dating Lindsey Lohan? I think she might be a little too fast for dude. If you dunno Jeremy Greene is an up and coming white kid R&B singer who lived in Waterville, ME and happened to get lucky.

WATERVILLE ARTIST LINKED TO HOLLYWOOD STAR: Greene dishes latest on Lohan | Morning Sentinel Online
Honestly, it sounds as if you're jealous. Really, who cares? Apparently you do for some reason LOL

Old 09-22-2012, 07:02 AM   #12
Kamendoriks

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Reply to Thread New Thread