LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #21
inhitoemits

Khisyani billi khamba noche
I think there is something wrong with you if you agree with him because he has made everyone who isn't like him into a mubtadi' or a mushrik.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #22
HelenTay

apparently he hass been selling like hotcakes (excuse the expression) because he labels himself an extableeghi. Hence anti tableeghi vibes attract salafis and hence he gets big. His critque isnt that good even. mans an ex buddhist i think ?

Old 06-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #23
StitlyDute

apparently he hass been selling like hotcakes (excuse the expression) because he labels himself an extableeghi. Hence anti tableeghi vibes attract salafis and hence he gets big. His critque isnt that good even. mans an ex buddhist i think ?

I don't think he has claimed to be an ex-Tableeghi. He went on the Islamic Awakening forums when he was being confronted for his attacks against TJ and he had many basic facts wrong to such an extent that even the Salafis at IA had taken him to task. He does not seem like a humble person from his exchanges on that forum, choosing to selectively answer questions or make accusations against others. In fact, Harris Hammam soundly refuted him but al-Akkari played the victim and did not respond to any of the posts by him - and we all know how infamous Harris Hammam is with the people on this forum.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #24
wheettebott

another ghiba thread.

And what exactly did the OP expose?

Old 06-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #25
Les Allen

He is a Salafi. Once you know that then that is it. What else has to be exposed? This exposing business has run its course. The real problem is to practice Islam and to call people to Islam. Of course if some one indulges in too much of Salafing then there is a problem, just as there will be a problem when some one indulges in too much of Bareillwying.
Maripat: The only guy who can turn 'salafi" and 'barelvi" into verbs.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:39 AM   #26
biannaruh

I think there is something wrong with you if you agree with him because he has made everyone who isn't like him into a mubtadi' or a mushrik.
I have listen him, he is a good preacher. Listen him, how much he is cautious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TAmjj3Tk-A4

See how much is cautious about backbiting.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:01 AM   #27
ZXRamon

Just a shame he is incorrect in his idea's:

1. Calls Hamza Yusuf a sufi (though he is not)
2. Says he calls to sufism (though he does not)
3. Calls sufism a bidah (though it is not)

Basically, he messed up people's understanding of sufism (and also people's understanding of Shaykh Yusuf) within two minutes

Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #28
CarrieSexy

leave bro abu mussab to the salafis to expose, IA are doing a fine job, without falling into gheebah. I used to listen to him, hes appealing to the youth because he's always 'exposing' someone or the other, i stopped listening after his vdo on "follow the prophet, not imam abu hanifa" n abt the tableeghis and sufis, hes a strong speaker and i did all under his influence but alhamdullilah stopped watching youtube vids n now im careful abt where i take my knowledge from.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #29
kasandrasikl

You should go hang out with other Salafis at Islamic Awakening and see how they refuted him. He even came on their forums and was soundly answered to by a Salafi 'alim on his claims and ideas.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #30
mnhloot

You should go hang out with other Salafis at Islamic Awakening and see how they refuted him. He even came on their forums and was soundly answered to by a Salafi 'alim on his claims and ideas.
The brother is a regular on IA, so i'm sure he knows the score

Old 06-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #31
elapicearpisp

another ghiba thread.

And what exactly did the OP expose?
Didn't you just answer that?

Old 06-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #32
xtrslots

Didn't you just answer that?
how?

Old 08-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #33
cliceperperIa

Imam Suhaib Webb on 'MilkShaykh'

http://youtu.be/qo0pXKJo_RY
Edit:
Dear All - it is not 'Ghiba' to expose 'MilkShaykh' - He is spreading dangerous fitnah and THIS thread is the third highest link when you search for his name. Therefore it is highly important that he is truly exposed so that people searching for honest truth find it. Do not hoard your knowledge, share it.
Imagine if you are a 15 year old, and you see his work on the internet, you see it, and it turns you away from Islam - do not think such polemics as 'MilkShaykh's fall into an empty vacuum.
People's ears are receptive.

Imam Al-Ghazali (ra) stated: "knowledge without action is vanity, and action without knowledge is insanity.”

Milkshaykh acts, filling youtube with his actions, but he lacks knowledge. So please brothers and sisters of which i know there are very many filled with knowledge on this forum - refute this person properly.
Jazakallah khair

Old 08-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #34
Susanleech

Imam Suhaib Webb on 'MilkShaykh'

http://youtu.be/qo0pXKJo_RY
True, this "Milk-Shaykh" loves getting exposed! He was exposed for his comments on TJ's on IA Forums a while ago of all forums. Spubs (Abu Khadeejah) also threw in a refutation of him. And it was Green Lane (Abu Usamah) who stood up for him, then a week later Spubs refuted him (Abu Usamah) on some issue, then just a few days ago Abu Usamah replied with his rebuttal! These guys are no good, and i am beginning to think this "Salafi Da'wah" is becoming more harmful than anything else to this Ummah! Subhan-Allah, all this is just on a minion level you should see their Scholars and leaders refute each other it is absolutely ridiculous, calling each other Suroori, Qutoobi, Ikhwaani, Haddaadi and Mad-khali! Subhan-Allah.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #35
orerviche

flag his youtube channel

Old 08-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #36
qCGfQR9T

Who exactly is "milk-shaykh"?

Are we still talking about abu Mussab?

Reply to Thread New Thread