LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #21
CDCL7WKJ

why equalizer? If the article is factual then what does it matter?

Old 07-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #22
HonjUopu

Its FACTUAL ?? All your conclusions are FACTUAL - 100% verified, in black and white print, one journos work at a right wing press.?? Pre Approved by 1 or 2 Editors = FACTUAL ???

The SAME RIGHT WING GUTTER PRESS THAT PUMPED DAILY JUSTIFICATION SADDAM HAD WMD AND NOW OVER 1 MILLION KILLED !! BASED ON LIES !! THAT KIND OF FACTUAL ??

100% a TOOL !!

Notice establisment media is his "FACTUAL" - thats enough to know he is a TOOL !!

If one single muslim is hurt or injured due to your propoganda, one single one, i will hold you entirely responsible !

Old 07-03-2012, 01:39 AM   #23
HonjUopu

Heres a fact for you;

AbuFatimah uses right wing gutter press as FACT to frame extremist postions !

Heres another FACT;

The sources he quotes from: are owned by the same individuals, the same cabal, who are PROVEN to exert influence over elected and future prime ministers and presidents of the most powerful countries in the world !!

Old 07-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #24
Ikrleprl

All members enganged in the discussion are requested to be polite in their discourse with each other and refrain from emotive speech.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:29 AM   #25
HonjUopu

All members enganged in the discussion are requested to be polite in their discourse with each other and refrain from emotive speech.
but no mention of the emotive thread title, arguably the most emotive speech in the discussion.. hmmm

interesting..

Old 07-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #26
CDCL7WKJ

Im not disputing taht teh media is a propaganda tool but 1 are you disputing taht sufi shrines are being destoryed in mali and 2 if we cant quote mainstream media, which source do you propose we quote in terms of being up to date on current events?

Also what is teh hukm on quoting the mainstream media? is it 1 Haraam 2 Makruuh 3 Mubah 4 Mustahabb 5 Waajib?

Old 07-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #27
CDCL7WKJ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...tu-mosque.html

From Sahih Muslim

Chapter 47: FORBIDDANCE TO BUILD MOSQUES ON THE GRAVES AND DECORATING THEM WITH PICTURES AND FORBIDDANCE TO USE THE GRAVES AS MOSQUES

Book 004, Number 1076:
'A'isha reported: Umm Habiba and Umm Salama made a mention before the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) of a church which they had seen in Abyssinia and which had pictures in it. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When a pious person amongst them (among the religious groups) dies they build a place of worship on his grave, and then decorate it with such pictures. They would be the worst of creatures on the Day of judgment in the sight of Allah.

Book 004, Number 1079:
'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said during his illness from which he never recovered: Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians that they took the graves of their prophets as mosques. She ('A'isha) reported: Had it not been so, his (Prophet's) grave would have been in an open place, but it could not be due to the fear that it may not be taken as a mosque.

Book 004, Number 1080:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Let Allah destroy the Jews for they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship.

Book 004, Number 1081:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Let there be curse of Allah upon the Jews and the Christians for they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship.

Book 004, Number 1082:
'A'isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did.

Book 004, Number 1083:
Jundub reported: I heard from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) five days before his death and he said: I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that.

Chapter 199: COMMANDMENT IN REGARD TO THE LEVELLING OF THE GRAVE

Book 004, Number 2114:
Thumama b. Shafayy reported: When we were with Fadala b. 'Ubaid in the country of the Romans at a place (known as) Rudis, a friend of ours died. Fadala b. 'Ubaid ordered to prepare a grave for him and then it was levelled; and then he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) commanding (us) to level the grave.

Book 004, Number 2115:
Abu'l-Hayyaj al-Asadi told that 'Ali (b. Abu Talib) said to him: Should I not send you on the same mission as Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent me? Do not leave an image without obliterating it, or a high grave without levelling It. This hadith has been reported by Habib with the same chain of transmitters and he said: (Do not leave) a picture without obliterating it.

Chapter 200: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO PLASTER THE GRAVE OR CONSTRUCTING ANYTHING OVER IT

Book 004, Number 2116:
Jabir said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade that the graves should be plastered or they be used as sitting places (for the people), or a building should be built over them.

Book 004, Number 2118:
Jabir said that he was forbidden to build pucca graves.

Who loves the sunnah of the prophet SAW?

Old 07-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #28
KeettyGlots

Salam `Aleykum,

Obviously the lives of the Muslims in Burma is more important than "rocks". The life of a Muslim is more important than the Ka`bah itself.

And it's not allowed to build on graves, buildings should be demolished according to the orders of the Prophet (SAWS).

Old 07-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #29
CDCL7WKJ

weird why the kuffar are so outraged at the "warcrimes" in mali. What about the war crimes in burma. Can you believe they are preparing an army to invade mali? Shows where their priorities lay

Old 07-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #30
Morageort

Im not disputing taht teh media is a propaganda tool but 1 are you disputing taht sufi shrines are being destoryed in mali and 2 if we cant quote mainstream media, which source do you propose we quote in terms of being up to date on current events?

Also what is teh hukm on quoting the mainstream media? is it 1 Haraam 2 Makruuh 3 Mubah 4 Mustahabb 5 Waajib?
6 Fardh

Old 07-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
CDCL7WKJ

6 Fardh
depends on your madhab akhi lol. In hanafi there is even a seventh. but the salafi ulema i learned from generally only quote the 5 i mentioned, i presumed this was from hanbali usool but not sure allahu a'lam. point still stands

Reply to Thread New Thread