LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
Mehntswx

Default Qadri Mashaikh
Assalam alaikum

Can someone kindly provide the names and if possible websites of Qadri Mashaikh belonging to Ulema-e-Haq and preferably within the IndoPak subcontinent as a friend of this ajiz wishes to take bayyah within the Qadri sufi chain.
This ajiz will be very grateful

Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Txaizdxx

The Sanad of the Ba'Alawi Habaib from Yemen goes though Sayyiduna Abdul Qadir al Jilani from Sayyiduna Abu Madyan (rahimahumallah)

Old 03-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
elektikakass

where is the brother from?

Old 03-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
Mehntswx

@IbnIsmail JazakALLAH Does the respected sheikh have a khalifa in Pakistan?
@London786 He is from Rawalpindi

Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
elektikakass

bro my own respected shaykh lives maybe only 2 hours from rawalpindi. The shaykh teaches qadriya asbaaq. Our lineage goes via khwaja abdul ghaffor swati rh, known as the akhund of swat.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
elektikakass

Coming to Qadria Azkar: They are not given in one go,once the previous lesson shows its effect,then the next lesson is given while the previous one remains.In the end all are done per day.They are done khafi lisani,neither jahri nor sirri.ie using your tongue but no jahr.
The Asbaq are as follows

1) durood sharif 1000 times daily.Durood sharif is: "Allahumma sallae ala syedena Muhammaden wa alehi wa itratihi biadade kulle maloom el lakk"

2) Astaghfirullahallazi la elaha illa hual hyyol qayyumo wa atoobo elaihe----313 times

3)La ilaha illallah....1000
Method:La is taken from qalb first upto right shoulder,Ilaha is taken from Rt shoulder horizontally across the head...and Illallah,s dharb is put on qalb. .After each 100,Muhammadur Rasool ullah saas.

4) Illallah....1000 ( with dharb on Qalb)

5) Allah......1000 ( with dharb on qalb, ie The Al- of Allah strikes qalb)

6) Hu................1000 ( Huuuoooo....,ie try to take this word as deep inside qalb as possible
Like a tight rope going inside a deep well)
6) Allah-Hu......1000 (Dharb of Allah goes inside qalb; Hu comes out of qalb)

7) Hu-Allah.......1000 (Dharb of Hu goes inside qalb; Allah comes out of qalb)

8) Antal Hadi Antal Haqq,Laisal Hadi illa hu, (The dharb here is only on Haq,the rest is said normally)

9) Zikre Qalbi 'Isme Zat' with habse dam.This is called Muraqeba in Qadria.

These are all "Asbaq"or lessons of Qadria.The rest is to be experience.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
elektikakass

Bayat and ejazat from syed tasneem ul haq ra ( He have me bayat on 9th zel hajj,yome arafa 1413 AH.)...Also ejazat from Tanzim ul haq halimi ra.Both are khulufa of syed Saif ur rehman gul badshah bukhari (Mekh band ba ba jee)raFrom Shah Muhammad Younus raFrom Shah Yahya Gul raFrom Shah Qareeb ullah raFrom Shah Muhammmad Sadiq raFrom Kaka jee Masood Ur Rahman raFrom BaBa Jee Muhammad Ali raFrom Khwaja Muhammad Masoom raFrom Mujaddad Alfi Thani Shaikh Ahmad Sarhandi raFrom. Shah Sikandar Kethali raFrom. Shah Kamal Kethali raFrom Syed Shah Fazil Qadri raFrom Shah Gada Rahman thani raFrom. Shaikh Shamsuddin Arif raFrom. Shaikh Gada Rahman Awwal raFrom. Shaikh Abul Hasan Ali raFrom. Shaikh Shamsuddin Sehrai raFrom. Syed Aqeel Kookani raFrom. Syed Baha ud din Kamil raFrom. Syed abdul wahab raFrom. Syed Sharf ud din Qattal raFrom. Syed Abdul Razzaq Jeelani raFrom Gothe azam,Qutube Rabbani,Mehboob e Subhani Syed Abdul Qadir jeelani raFrom. Shaikh Abu Saeed Mubarak raFrom. Shaikh Abul Hasan Ali raFrom. Shaikh Abul Farah Tartoosi raFrom. Shaikh Abdul wahid raFrom. Shaikh Abu Bakar Shibli raFrom. Khwaja Junaid Baghdadi raFrom. Khwaja siri siqti raFrom. Khwaja Maroof Karkhi raFrom. Shaikh Daud Tai raFrom. Khaja Habib Ajami raFrom. Imam Hasan Basri raFrom Ameer ul momeneen Syedena Ali raz anhoFrom. Syed ul mursaleen Muhammad sallallaho alaihe wa sallam

This is the chain of my friend who received ijazah in a branch of the qadriya. There is possessor of this chain in rawalpindi who is shaykh shabbir ahmed khakhel who received ijazah from syed tanzeem ul haq halimi rh. The brother can visit my own respected shaykh as well as shaykh shabbir saab and see who he feels attachment with.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #8
elektikakass

Our shaykh his qadri silsila is as follows; hazrat Aziz ul haq db from maulana abdus salam rh from Enzari ba ba,who was khalifa of Akbar khan,who was khalifah of Hade mulla who was khalifa of swat baba jee (hazrat maulana abdul ghafour swati). The raipuri mashaikh are also linked to this silsila. Hazrat Shah abdur raheem raipuri rh was a khalifah of shah abdur raheem saharanpuri rh who was a khalifah of swat baba gee (Hazrat Maulana Abdul ghaffour swati)

Our branch of the naqshbandiya massomia is as follows; Hazrat Aziz ul haq db from maualana abdus salam db (of farooqi descent from pir sabaq, nowshera) from hafiz abdul ghafoor (Hafiz abdul ghafoor naqshbandi is buried in darya khan which is on the pk side of sindh river) from ghulam muhammad from ghulam hassan rh (from attock and the first shaykh of hazrat ghulam rasul rh (and his father) the great khalifah of hazrat lahori) from hazrat khawaja sirajudeen rh (needs no introduction a born wali who got khilafat at the age of 14 and many lines of the naqshbandi silsila go via this buzrug including the famous fazali branch which includes the likes of hazrat pir zulfiqar db)

Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
Mehntswx

JazakALLAH brother can you give me an address so I can give it to my friend

Old 04-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #10
elektikakass

Tell the respected brother to contact me on http://tazkiyalk.WordPress.com and inshallah I can give more details.

Old 03-13-2021, 08:21 PM   #11
geka

tomorrow is just another day
Last edited by geka; 11-25-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Reply to Thread New Thread