LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
thushioli

Default Your Inspirational Thoughts

We’ve all experienced times where we’re about to give up and give in but then a thought comes to us strengthening us and we keep pushing.

I’d like this thread to be about sharing such real life inspirational thoughts. May we all benefit immensely. Barak Allah ta’aala.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
thushioli

Today I felt like giving in but then I remembered Allah’s SWT kindness and readiness to help me self-improve. It had an incredible affect one me walhamdullilahi ta'aala and I didn’t quit and felt so happy! So the next time you guys feel weak, know that Allah SWT will definitely help you through it. He SWT will help us reform ourselves no matter how badly we have sinned. He SWT really is our Bestest best friend and He SWT loves us so much. Barak Allah ta’aala.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
HcMkOKiz

1. Few days back finished reading a book on Hadrath Bilal (Titled, BILAL :The Abyssinian Outrunner by Syed Zaheer) It was awe-inspiring, his life before Islam, his life after accepting Islam and the trials he had to go through at the beginning at the hands of the mushriks. How Allah SWT grants him victory, and the time when (after the conquest of Makkah), the Last Prophet of Allah SWT, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) asks him to ascend the Kaabah to call out the adhan, there are other big sahabah's, there are other makkan chieftains, but Allah SWT gives that great opportunity to a black companion, a former slave of an woman who was tortured like few others by the top mushriks of his time (ubay & umayyah bin khalf and abu jehl). Truly amazing.

2. Reader's Digest once came out with a collection of short stories commemorating their 75 years in existence, in it there was the story of Carvers' George (George Carver Washington, Agriculturist & Scientist) The rags to respect (to hell with the riches) story of a black slave who was orphaned while he was still a baby, grew up as a slave. It was so well written and when you realize the contributions he's made for the upliftment of the blacks, 'twas inspiring.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
viepedorlella

wa'alaykumus salaam ww
My inspirational moment:

I grew up knowing only the fear of Allah the Almighty
But through my Murshid's teachings my heart filled with ecstasy
With realisation that my Lord's love knows no bounds despite my inequity
Then tears flowed uncontrollably as His love entered my heart secretly and unknowingly

May Allah subhaanahu wata'ala keep us steadfast on His Deen and grant us His pleasure

Reply to Thread New Thread