LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
attishina

Default Seek Advise - People Make Zaalim To Others
Assalamualaikum.

Today after Zohor prayer, I had conversation with one of the musolli and end up he telling me that someone make Zaalim to him. He narrate the story with such emotional and full of tears.

He paid someone (contractor) to renovate his house and that contractor happen to be his own neighbors. The house renovation was not completed and that contractor took his money. He don't have any money more, right now temporarily he rent a house not far from his house since the renovated house is not ready yet. The contractor even took away his building material and do renovation to other people house.

I just can advise him to Sabr but I myslef is week. I can only make doa for him. Alhamdulillah his very regular in congregational prayer and he said he make lot of doa during tahajud time.

Do you know any amal soleh or doa I should share to this guys to help him face this test from Allah s.w.t

Kindly Advised, Jazakallah.

(Sorry for my English)

Old 01-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Erossycuc

Assalamualaikum.

Today after Zohor prayer, I had conversation with one of the musolli and end up he telling me that someone make Zaalim to him. He narrate the story with such emotional and full of tears.

He paid someone (contractor) to renovate his house and that contractor happen to be his own neighbors. The house renovation was not completed and that contractor took his money. He don't have any money more, right now temporarily he rent a house not far from his house since the renovated house is not ready yet. The contractor even took away his building material and do renovation to other people house.

I just can advise him to Sabr but I myslef is week. I can only make doa for him. Alhamdulillah his very regular in congregational prayer and he said he make lot of doa during tahajud time.

Do you know any amal soleh or doa I should share to this guys to help him face this test from Allah s.w.t

Kindly Advised, Jazakallah.

(Sorry for my English)
Ask him to pay zakat (if any missed in past) as narrated in hadith (mafoom),any harm on wealth is due to non payment of zakat.but may sometimes also a test from ALLAH.

And ALLAH knows the best

Old 01-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
911_993_911

He should go to court...did he keep a copy of the signed contract?

Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #4
attishina

He should go to court...did he keep a copy of the signed contract?
He is ex-police men and know the law but since it deal with neigbour it just base on trust. That was the problem. It just verbal. The good thing about this guy is he do not want to make a police report considering the contractor is his neighbors and do not want to make thing more complicated. He just brought this matter to the community chairman and the contractor has been advised to completed the job but it seem that contractor is so stubborn. At least he should return the money back and all the material it took away. SO that this guys can hire some other contractor. Very sad indeed.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
RalfDweflywex

He is ex-police men and know the law but since it deal with neigbour it just base on trust.
you cannot trust ANYONE at all these days. i have 2 people that owe me money. they have moved away from my area and i dont know where to find them. they dress in sunnah, have bigger beards than me, claim to be saaliks on the path of tassawuf.

The good thing about this guy is he do not want to make a police report considering the contractor is his neighbors and do not want to make thing more complicated.
this is not a good thing at all. it is a bad thing. the contractor is a thief and a zaalim. thieves and zaalims should be made to pay for what they do. if left unstopped they will just go on to rob and do zulm on somebody.

He just brought this matter to the community chairman and the contractor has been advised to completed the job but it seem that contractor is so stubborn. At least he should return the money back and all the material it took away. SO that this guys can hire some other contractor. Very sad indeed.
what is the excuse the contractor is giving for taking the materials and not completeing the job?

Old 01-26-2012, 03:27 AM   #6
bestonline

you cannot trust ANYONE at all these days. i have 2 people that owe me money. they have moved away from my area and i dont know where to find them. they dress in sunnah, have bigger beards than me, claim to be saaliks on the path of tassawuf.
السلام عليكم

Brother, why not ask the authority to interrogate all the men dressed in sunnah, having longer beard than you and claiming to be saaliks on the parth of tassawuf with third degree tactics. It will make a tarrific headline like ' history is created today as numerous people dressed in sunnah, with bigger beards and claiming to be saaliks on the path of tassawuf' are arrested enmass and to find out two people out of the erring lot who owe money to HH xs11ax. If it's a joke better people have a good laugh at it. Otherwise, stupendous amount of muslims have been mocked upon with this shallow two liner.

After all similar tactics has been applied and seems to be working for some Sri Lankan muslims who complained that Tableegh Jamaat is preaching the stringent version of Islam in the island.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #7
RalfDweflywex

السلام عليكم

Brother, why not ask the authority to interrogate all the men dressed in sunnah, having longer beard than you and claiming to be saaliks on the parth of tassawuf with third degree tactics. It will make a tarrific headline like ' history is created today as numerous people dressed in sunnah, with bigger beards and claiming to be saaliks on the path of tassawuf' are arrested enmass and to find out two people out of the erring lot who owe money to HH xs11ax. If it's a joke better people have a good laugh at it. Otherwise, stupendous amount of muslims have been mocked upon with this shallow two liner.

After all similar tactics has been applied and seems to be working for some Sri Lankan muslims who complained that Tableegh Jamaat is preaching the stringent version of Islam in the island.
i was just illustrating that nobody can be trusted in this zamana, including those who on the outside look like pious, practicing muslims and take part in deeni activities like tassawuf.

i remember that hazrat shaikh also said something similar (but not as graphic as the the way i put it).

Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #8
bestonline

i was just illustrating that nobody can be trusted in this zamana, including those who on the outside look like pious, practicing muslims and take part in deeni activities like tassawuf.

i remember that hazrat shaikh also said something similar (but not as graphic as the the way i put it).
السلام عليكم

Brother, I know you were trying to illustrate a point that too at the cost of mocking number of aspect of sunnah/deen. I am in fact angry at you as a brother that so carelessly you penned down these words. You see spittle when directed upwards fall flat on face. One should be careful expressing seemingly ordinary utterance but liable accountable on a dire day. There is a Hadith perhps you are aware with similar inference.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:04 AM   #9
911_993_911

السلام عليكم

Brother, I know you were trying to illustrate a point that too at the cost of mocking number of aspect of sunnah/deen. I am in fact angry at you as a brother that so carelessly you penned down these words. You see spittle when directed upwards fall flat on face. One should be careful expressing seemingly ordinary utterance but liable accountable on a dire day. There is a Hadith perhps you are aware with similar inference.

I personally didn't get the same feeling from his post.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
flanna.kersting

Isn't it in the Qur'an that business transactions should be written down? I forget which surah.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #11
HwoRas1

I think there is a book by Mufti Taqi usmani db "Live Like Brothers Deal Like Strangers".
In todays world, one should trust anyone by word of mouth. Every single dealing should include a signed legal contract. Almost all of us have faced this problem. Brothers, who follow sunnah outwardly, we give them trusting their words. but finally turn out to be a catastrophe. if infact one has to give by only word of mouth, then he should be ready to bear the consequences, he either receives it back or loses.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #12
attishina

I think there is a book by Mufti Taqi usmani db "Live Like Brothers Deal Like Strangers".
In todays world, one should trust anyone by word of mouth. Every single dealing should include a signed legal contract. Almost all of us have faced this problem. Brothers, who follow sunnah outwardly, we give them trusting their words. but finally turn out to be a catastrophe. if infact one has to give by only word of mouth, then he should be ready to bear the consequences, he either receives it back or loses.

Salam Brother Hiso,

If you do have the book in ebook pdf format. WOuld appreciate if you could share with us. I believe InsyaAllah it will beneficial for us. Or any other ebook from our scholar concerning business transactions.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
attishina

Masya'Allah & Alhamdulillah. I get the ebook here while searching in google

Live Like Brothers Deal Like Strangers

http://www.islamibayanaat.com/Englis...qiUsmaniDB.pdf

Reply to Thread New Thread