LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 11-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
UncoonsKala

Default Highest Sanad in books of Hadeeth
QUESTION:

Assalaam alaykom Ustadhs Abu Najm and Muhammed Daniel.

A lot of the time I read on the internet or hear that so-and-so has the highest Ijaaza in the world in a book of hadeeth and then read somewhere else that another person has the hihest ijaaza, so could you comment and clear this up for me please?
Thank you

ANSWER
As salam mu alaikum wa rahmat Ullah

Eid Mubarak to all of you, and may Allah enable and ennoble you with the chance of being on the plain of Arafah this time next year.

Many of you have requested information regarding the highest (shortest) isnaad in the books of Hadith going back to the Beloved and Blessed (salahu alayhi wasalam). Some of you have mentioned that you have seen or heard various people claiming that they have the highest isnaad in numerous books and that you are somewhat confounded by those that lay claim to these statements.

In this post, I would like to shed some light on the issue of the highest Ijazah and will start by focusing on the most authentic book in Islam after the Book of Allah (Jalla Sha’nahu) that of Imam al-Bukhari (RahimUllah).

To read the full answer visit here

Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
Anteneprorid

Masha Allah that was a very informative reply.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
flueftArete

It's got so much more interesting. I like the info on Shah Waliullah too.

Old 12-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
fruttomma

Shaykh Mohammed Daniel was asked about the isnad of Shaykh Yaqub Qasmi and said this

Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
zabiqapara

2 months ago shaikh daniel was here in north india,he got ijazah from one 93 years old shaikh whose asanid are shortest in india,he also got ijazah from mufti muhammed hanif jonpuri haf who is 102 years shaikh in UP,also got ijazah from shaikh yunus jonpuri haf during that tour.alhamdulillah i was there in that majlis

Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
flueftArete

2 months ago shaikh daniel was here in north india,he got ijazah from one 93 years old shaikh whose asanid are shortest in india,he also got ijazah from mufti muhammed hanif jonpuri haf who is 102 years shaikh in UP,also got ijazah from shaikh yunus jonpuri haf during that tour.alhamdulillah i was there in that majlis
Wow, can you give us more details about the majlis? How did you feel to meet Ustadh Mohammed Daniel?

Old 12-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
zabiqapara

Wow, can you give us more details about the majlis? How did you feel to meet Ustadh Mohammed Daniel?
shaikh is very young and very hard worker to get ijazah of hadis,he showed ne his more tha 200 ahadis,he recited some ahdis of shamaile tirmizi and sahih bukhari to shaikh yunus haf,after that shaikh yunus haf gave him 1 short but valuable speech in which one main point i still remember that

قراءة الحديث لمحبة رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم لا لعلو سند
(recite of ahadis is only for love of nabi saw not for higher asanid)

Old 05-13-2019, 06:54 PM   #8
George H. Campbell

I have no idea what is meant by ijazah . This is the first time I am listening to the word which was even difficult to pronounce by me. But it was so lovely to know the meaning behind that. Happy to explore new things. Definitely make an article on this topic and write up on my mhr writer review blogs so that most of the people have a clear idea about what it was.

Reply to Thread New Thread