LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 02-14-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
Anfester

Default Taweez, kala jadoo etc

i only want to know if the following can be true...

someone i know becomes ill suddenly without any apparent reason, they are young and healthy, out of nowhere they start to feel dizzy, vomit (blood).. feel weak etc. went to the hospital, all reports are clear.

now they are telling me that an elder family member went to speak to mufti sahab to discuss this, the mufti sahab said bring a piece of clothing of theirs. so what happens, mufti sahab knew the name of the person who's suffering without finding out from the family member and he says someone in your family has done this to them and he even says the gender and number of people who were behind this. mufti sahab said to read two specific surahs every night to cure n leave it to Allah swt.

i want to know if this story is far fetched? I know anything is possible if Allah wills. please share your knowledge.
jazakAllah,

Allah knows best.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
CatLuvkaLover

Wa alaykum salam,

he says someone in your family has done this to them and he even says the gender and number of people who were behind this
Being afflicted by magic? Yes, it's possible.

Knowing the name of the person who's afflicted? Possible via the help of jinn.

Knowing who did it decisively? Impossible. A jinn must have given the information about who did it to the mufti.

But jinns are like us and they can lie. Even paak/good ones. We cannot take their word for it. They like spreading mischeif. They will say anybody's name. So what I suspect has happened is that the mufti is in contact with paak jinn who help with removing magic. While being good, they cannot be trusted 100%. There is no way that what they say about who did it can be proven. It is best to assume the best about every female member in your family. Don't go casting doubt on people. I don't think it was wise of the mufti to have said such a thing.

However, the cure he suggested should be ok. InshaAllah it should help with the effects of the magic.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
Anfester

insh'Allah, everyone will be ok (there was another case he talked about and them too are suffering). i chose to ignore such cases but the person is really close to me and the people in question have a history of such mischief. Allah knows best.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Allbrunette

The story does not sound far fetched and the prescription of Quran the mufti gave are in line with Sharia.

like the other brother said, the mufti was probably informed by a Muslim Jinn, and like he said no Jinn can be trusted 100%, if this information is used to track down the perpetrators, more evidence of magic needs to be found in order for those people to be punished in line with Sharia.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:46 AM   #5
Anfester

The story does not sound far fetched and the prescription of Quran the mufti gave are in line with Sharia.

like the other brother said, the mufti was probably informed by a Muslim Jinn, and like he said no Jinn can be trusted 100%, if this information is used to track down the perpetrators, more evidence of magic needs to be found in order for those people to be punished in line with Sharia.
Jazak'Allah khair

Old 03-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
Twendypreency

someone i know becomes ill suddenly without any apparent reason, they are young and healthy, out of nowhere they start to feel dizzy, vomit (blood).. feel weak etc. went to the hospital, all reports are clear.

now they are telling me that an elder family member went to speak to mufti sahab to discuss this, the mufti sahab said bring a piece of clothing of theirs. so what happens, mufti sahab knew the name of the person who's suffering without finding out from the family member and he says someone in your family has done this to them and he even says the gender and number of people who were behind this. mufti sahab said to read two specific surahs every night to cure n leave it to Allah swt.

i want to know if this story is far fetched? I know anything is possible if Allah wills. please share your knowledge.
jazakAllah,

Allah knows best.
Assalam o Alaikum brother!
Wud u mind kindly sharing the results of following mufti shbs advice, i.e. recitation of the Surahs. Hope the afflicted person has been cured. If this is the case, may I request you to kindly let me know contact details of the mufti shb, as i'm badly in need to find someone to help me treat similar problems, by the permission of the Almighty ALLAH SWT.
I'll be really grateful for yr kindly sharing rqstd info.

JazakALLAH

P.S.: Not sure if you can make public requested info, if so prfrd u may e-ml me at fyr0503 at yahoo.com

Old 03-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
Twendypreency

Originally Posted by SomeGuySeekingKnowledge

jazakAllah,

Allah knows best.

Assalam o Alaikum brother!
Wud u mind kindly sharing the results of following mufti shbs advice, i.e. recitation of the Surahs. Hope the afflicted person has been cured. If this is the case, may I request you to kindly let me know contact details of the mufti shb, as i'm badly in need to find someone to help me treat similar problems, by the permission of the Almighty ALLAH SWT.
I'll be really grateful for yr kindly sharing rqstd info.

JazakALLAH

P.S.: Not sure if you can make public requested info, if so prfrd u may e-ml me at fyr0503 at yahoo.com
Assalam o alaikum brother "SomeGuySeekingKnowledge"

I'll be really grateful for your kind reply, if possible and causing no harm or inconveniences to you, to my message above.

Thanking you in advance.

JazakALLAH n ma'assalam

Old 03-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
Anfester

Talib e Dua,

the person has not been healed yet.. insh'Allah I will get you the surah names that the mufti sahab said to recite. That's the best I can do for now.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
Twendypreency

Talib e Dua,

the person has not been healed yet.. insh'Allah I will get you the surah names that the mufti sahab said to recite. That's the best I can do for now.
Assalam o alaikum brother!

JazakALLAH for yr kind reply. Will await for your information pls. However I would like to request you to confirm if same Surahs can be recited by any patient. I'm afraid that depending on the type of affliction Mufti Saheb recommends different treatments. So if at all possible, I'll be much grateful if you could let me know Mufti Saheb's contact details, of course with Mufti Saheb's permission, as it might be necessary to send him some item (clothing) used by the patient in order to check exact kind of affliction.
In any case so kind of you to give me whatever information you may. May ALLAH bless you in this life and hereafter.

JazakALLAH n ma'assalam

Old 03-13-2010, 04:53 AM   #10
Anfester

sorry i do not have much as i'm not in the position to ask the person such details but from what i could gather is this: read 4 quls especially surah Naas everytime u get, also surah Kahf after Isha salaat and there was also a taveez they wore for 7 days and some water that was given or read upon by them.

as for the mufti sahab contact details, sorry im not in the position to gather that info. may Allah solve all your problems. ameen.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:13 AM   #11
Twendypreency

sorry i do not have much as i'm not in the position to ask the person such details but from what i could gather is this: read 4 quls especially surah Naas everytime u get, also surah Kahf after Isha salaat and there was also a taveez they wore for 7 days and some water that was given or read upon by them.

as for the mufti sahab contact details, sorry im not in the position to gather that info. may Allah solve all your problems. ameen.
Assalam o alaikum brother SomeGuySeekingKnowledge!

JazakALLAH brothr for yr kind info. I really appreciate yr efforts and regret all the inconveniences/troubles I may have caused you with my requests.

May ALLAH bless you with His bounties in this life and hereafter.

Ma'assalam

Old 03-14-2010, 05:29 AM   #12
Anfester

Mufti Abdus-Salam from Binori town, if you can get in touch with him somehow, insh'Allah he'll help you. that's all I have for now.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
Twendypreency

Mufti Abdus-Salam from Binori town, if you can get in touch with him somehow, insh'Allah he'll help you. that's all I have for now.
Assalam o alaikum brother "SomeGuySeekingKnowledge"!

JazakALLAH for yr kind mssge and the information. I undrstnd you refer to Jamiah Binoria? Unfortunately these are very very sad days for them and of course for most of us, due to recent events. I'll await a few days before contacting them inshALLAH.

JazakALLAH once again brother and ma'assalam

Old 03-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #14
Snweyuag

The following link contains a very authentic remedy for Kala Jaadu (Black magic)

http://www.khanqah.org/books/p/544/p...om-black-magic

Old 10-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #15
Xzmwskxn

assalam o alaikum brother someguyseekingknowledge!

Jazakallah brothr for yr kind info. I really appreciate yr efforts and regret all the inconveniences/troubles i may have caused you with my requests.

May allah bless you with his bounties in this life and hereafter.

Ma'assalam
assalamualykum can you help me please please .....

Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 AM   #16
Xzmwskxn

Assalamualykum ....can u teal me about him how can i contect him

Old 03-26-2020, 08:37 AM   #17
Kayla Langham

Most of the people are trust black magic and this is not good for the black magic is so dangerous for both persons. Just visit essay pro reviews and read the essay about black magic here share full detail about this I can't explain in some words.

Reply to Thread New Thread