LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 10-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
thehhhyips

Default Dajjal Time-Scale!
Sahih Muslim, Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour, Hadith Number 7015.

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant and we felt as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them. Time-Scale Calculation:

When one day like a year;

The British domination Monarchy pre-dates early as 910-918 A.D.
According to Islam, ONE HEAVENLY YEAR is about ONE THOUSAND YEARS on earth.
So, (910-918)+1000 = 1910-1918 A.D.
In 1918 A.D. , End of the first World War leaving United States as the Ruling States of the World.

When one day like a month;

Using the same time scale a month would be;
1000/12=83 years
So, 1918 A.D.+83=2001 A.D.
In 2001 A.D., 9/11 Attack, War On Terror.

When one day like a week;

Using the same time scale a week would be;
83/4= 20 years
So, 2001 A.D.+20=2021 A.D.

When the rest of the days would be like our days;

Using the same time scale a day would be;
20/7=2 years
So, 2021 A.D.+2=2023 A.D.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
scoussysows

Sahih Muslim, Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour, Hadith Number 7015.

Time-Scale Calculation:

When one day like a year;

The British domination Monarchy pre-dates early as 910-918 A.D.
According to Islam, ONE HEAVENLY YEAR is about ONE THOUSAND YEARS on earth.
So, (910-918)+1000 = 1910-1918 A.D.
In 1918 A.D. , End of the first World War leaving United States as the Ruling States of the World.

When one day like a month;

Using the same time scale a month would be;
1000/12=83 years
So, 1918 A.D.+83=2001 A.D.
In 2001 A.D., 9/11 Attack, War On Terror.

When one day like a week;

Using the same time scale a week would be;
83/4= 20 years
So, 2001 A.D.+20=2021 A.D.

20/7=2 years
20/7=2???
what about the other 36 days???
not lunar years???

Old 10-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
thehhhyips

20/7=2???
what about the other 36 days???
not lunar years???
ok!

20/7=2.85
so, I just took the round down figure as 2. And what other 36 days?
well, I found this over a forum, just wanted to share @SF. I don't know why he don't interpret using Islamic calendar.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
syncFisee

ok!

20/7=2.85
well, I found this over a forum, just wanted to share @SF. I don't know why he don't interpret using Islamic calendar.
There is a hadith which mentions that the Dajjal won't appear unless he is not mentioned by the scholars in the Mimbar. So I think these calculations are a bit arbitrary.

May Allah protect all of us from the Fitnah of Dajjal. ameen.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
Ngwkgczx

it is not exactly so easy to know when dajjal is going to come and to recognise him is not going to be simple for many, one of the reasons he is such a big fitna, May Allah protect us all

Old 10-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
scoussysows

ok!

20/7=2.85

20/7=2 years

this is only a calculation for 1 day for the normal days, but there where 37 normal days. 1 like 1 year, 1 like a month and 1 like a week. 40-3=37

Old 10-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
MarlboroCig

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant and we felt as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

its amazing how the people of today understand this hadith better than those who listened to it and even better than the one who said it.

both the sahaba (rd) and the Prophet understood this to mean that time will literally behave abnormally, hence the sahaba (rd) asking what to do about salaat when this happens and the Prophet replying to them and instructing what to do when time behaves abnormally...

or did the Prophet deceive the sahaba (rd) and conceal the true meaning of the hadith?.........or maybe the Prophet didnt deceive the sahaba (rd) but didnt understand it himself?

Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #8
rikdpola

I guess this is wake up project or the arrivals material!

Old 10-18-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
thehhhyips

20/7=2 years

this is only a calculation for 1 day for the normal days, but there where 37 normal days. 1 like 1 year, 1 like a month and 1 like a week. 40-3=37
I stretched the same from the beginning till the end.

1000/12 means 12 months a year, so getting 1 month.
83/4 ; as month has 4 weeks so, dividing it by week value you will get the the week figure.
20/7 ; this is for the day value , as there are 7 days a week.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
thehhhyips

I guess this is wake up project or the arrivals material!
No matter where it had been taken but it reveals the truth. Not exactly but gave us a rough figure.

Now, you can't dodge with 1918 & 2001. Isn't it?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM   #11
scoussysows

I stretched the same from the beginning till the end.

1000/12 means 12 months a year, so getting 1 month.
83/4 ; as month has 4 weeks so, dividing it by week value you will get the the week figure.
20/7 ; this is for the day value , as there are 7 days a week.
yes i know, i was quoting you
we have 40 days, do we agree?
first day is like a year
we are now left with 39 days, do we agree?
second day is like a month
we are now left with 38 days, do we agree?
third day is like a week
we are now left with 37 days, do we agree?

then you calculate only 1 day and addded only that day to your counting, you understand?

instead of (2021 A.D.+2=2023 A.D.) ==> (2021 A.D. + (2 x 37 )=2095 A.D.)

Old 10-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
rikdpola

He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left According to the interpretation, it started off with Britain, So Britain should lie between syria n iraq.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:13 AM   #13
thehhhyips

According to the interpretation, it started off with Britain, So Britain should lie between syria n iraq.
Don't be such a dumb.

When a say was like a year Dajjal was in Britain, when a day was like a month dajjal was in USA, when a day like a week dajjal will be in Israel and when a day will be as our's he will be visible.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:31 AM   #14
ThomasMannfanny

Assalam O Alaikum wr wb brother extreme.

An off topic but Imran Khan's candidate got some 1300 votes in Sahiwaal by-polls , why not to put that figure into these Dajjal calculations?

Old 10-19-2011, 01:35 AM   #15
thehhhyips

An off topic but Imran Khan's candidate got some 1300 votes in Sahiwaal by-polls , why not to put that figure into these Dajjal calculations?
"Every time I argue with a fool, I loose." -Sayyidina Ali

Old 10-19-2011, 02:21 AM   #16
PlayboyAtWork

I found this thread really interesting:
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-of-this-ummah

Old 10-19-2011, 05:42 AM   #17
thehhhyips

I found this thread really interesting:
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-of-this-ummah
Jazak Allah for sharing.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #18
dXI9XFOA

Walikum Asalam Wr Wb,

Brother Dr. Ati just for your information, PTI did not participate in Sahiwaal by-elections. They did not elect any participant for Sahiwaal by-election.

Sheikh Imran Hussain has calculated similar type of calculation about Dajjal time scale in one of his lectures. Only Allah knows best.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:21 AM   #19
king001

cc0106
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet
air max shoes
air max
adidas superstars
adidas outlet
adidas
adidas campus shoes
adidas nmd r1