LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 04-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #21
RerRibreLok

By the way..the information i posted (signs of a magician) is from an islamic website, i did not write it myself.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:33 AM   #22
mymnduccete

Its ok sister, remember , Allah is the more powerful more then anything in this whole universe skies anything ever most power is Allah. So , remember if there is bad magic ( from shaitaan ) who is much much lower and has not even close to Allahs power then no need to worry .

Isnt there duas to blow in water and drink it ? water is good to take out fire =)

also make duas before u sleep and so on. No fear but Allah remember thats it no need to be scared lol nobody can cause u any harm if you have Allahs protection.

Old 04-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #23
fabrizioitwloch

Does she make unfair use of information gained by close friendship?

Old 04-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #24
RerRibreLok

Does she make unfair use of information gained by close friendship?
What do you mean? Can you please be a little more precise..please

Old 04-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #25
fabrizioitwloch

We know weaknesses of our friends but we do not use them for our advantage. What about her?

Old 04-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #26
RerRibreLok

We know weaknesses of our friends but we do not use them for our advantage. What about her?
Well............Something like that............

Old 04-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #27
fabrizioitwloch

Sister drop her like a hot potato, that is, if you have not done that already. Inform your family about it all. Expose her in the first opportunity and let her simmer in her filth. Get on with your life.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #28
DoctorBeny

i think reciting surah yaseen before leaving the house might benefit. as from reading from "remedies from quran" a mans life was threated (or something) and he would recite that before he left his house, and he would not come in counter with that person.

also, do not eat any food which she gives you.

as shes a school friend...dont let her get hold of your school diary or whatever or anything else with personal details in

and overtime just speak to her less and less till your able to break your relationship (if you want to)

Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #29
InvertPrete

Well............Something like that............
Its not her, who has exposed herself, that you need to worry about. Its those who are hiding pretending not to know anything, these zaalim you need to worry about.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:18 AM   #30
UHlVExs7

No necessarily. Why is measuring the length of clothes = using jinns? I learnt this. You just read some ayats of Quran and the length increases or decreases. There are no jinns involved. I never had any jinns to lengthen it or shorten it. Aaliyat is a complete science. Theres a difference between an amil and a raqi. For becoming a raqi you don't need to do anything. Just memorize some ayats and then you can become a raqi. But amaliyat is a complete science. For becoming an amil you need to do strong amals and sit in chillas and none of our ulama have ever said its not allowed. And as for asking the name of the mother, doesnt mean its a magician. How can one claim that if someone asks for the name of the mother then he's a magician?

Brother, rather than saying all this "stuff", why not enlighten us all and provide evidence of how and where the Prophet taught us these things to treat magic? After all, our Prophet was affected by magic himself, so how did he measure the length of his clothes and who did he tell his mothers name to and how was this secret art taught? Why a secret? Is there really a phenomenon of hidden knowledge for treating such practical matters like sihr?

What is your proof that asking for the mother's name is not to do with sorcery or jinn control? When did the Prophet inform us of this acid test whereby you recite the Quran and your cloth length changes depending on magic affliction?

I await to hear from you - direct answers please, no wishy washy barelwi mumbo jumbo. Just some clear cut references and teaching from the Quran and Sunnah, that is all. If none available, just say so and I shall not ask you any further questions.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:44 AM   #31
majestictwelve

Salam,

Ok ok ok... What I know in the country that I live in if one is suspected of being affected by the Jinn (Which happens in the rarest of Cases, I am talking once every couple of years we hear of one case), What you do is you go to a respectable scholar and he recites the verses specified by the Prophet PBUH like al-Kursi and Qul-Huwallahu Ahad ect... maybe some Duas as well and Nothing more.

What I'm reading here is "Asking Jinn for help", "Length of clothes" and "Talismans with symbols and numbers"... May I ask WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS GOING ON!? What's a 'Amil? Is he similar to Christian exorcists? Why do they take money? is this a business or something? ... WHAT'S A 'AMIL!?

oh and as for sister "IneedAllah" STAY AWAY from this strange friend of yours...

Old 07-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #32
grattperret

Assalamualaikum sister,

I might be wrong, but just leaving her sounds harsh. Next time she asks questions like that, say something like "Why are you asking me these questions?" or something like that. Trap her in a situation where she HAS to say what her intentions are.

Reply to Thread New Thread