LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 01-22-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
Fegasderty

Since sex is the flavour of this thread, here's one for the road. Of course, it is a deviation.

A 12-year-old Pakistani boy says he killed a 10-year-old fellow pupil to close a religious school in order to stop sexual abuse by a teacher.

The boy was arrested in the city of Multan, in Punjab province, on Friday.

The boy said he had "no bad feelings" about his victim and that he knew of up to 10 boys who had been abused. Police are looking for the teacher named.

Rights activists have recently stepped up calls for investigations into abuses at religious schools.

The 12-year-old boy was brought before a police press conference in Multan on Saturday, saying he slit the throat of the younger boy in a school bathroom.

"I had no bad feelings against this boy. I was obsessed with getting this school closed," he said.

"I wanted to give a bad name to the school so that the abuse of children could stop."

Multan police chief Munir Ahmed Chisti said the boy could face life imprisonment if found guilty. Juveniles cannot be executed under Pakistani law.

Human rights activists want more investigations into abuses in madrassas, but the subject is considered taboo in highly conservative Muslim society.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4278770.stm Gentlemen prefer blondes and the Mullahs prefer boys! Or as the ditty goes for the sealegs - Any port in stormy weather!

Old 03-25-2006, 07:00 AM   #2
Beerinkol

Originally posted by Mediocrates
you two deserve each other It's not a matter of desrving. It's a matter of "enough lies". Remember that I have delt with these liars for over 20 years. I know how they spread their poisons around.

Old 04-29-2006, 07:00 AM   #3
Peptobismol

Originally posted by Haifa
Now it is my turn to ask questions

1- In your opinion, what is the best way to educate the coptics and show them that the priests' sperm isnt holy and cant make infertile women fertile? Can you think of an experiment?

By keeping then away from Muhammad and the Islam teaching who had his sperm inside a 9-yrs old girl! So simple!

Old 08-31-2006, 07:00 AM   #4
PhillipHer

Default New Scandal: Egyptian priest had sex with 5000 women over the course of his career
you two deserve each other

Old 10-05-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
S.T.D.

Haifa please don't run away! Are you afraid to look as a liar?

Old 11-13-2020, 07:00 AM   #6
ZaneLuke

This is an instructive and educational blog entry. Article composing complete coursework tips which are given on this blog entry which is vital for understudies to compose expositions. Understudies should visit this blog entry in the best respects of their paper composing.

Reply to Thread New Thread