LOGO
Reply to Thread New Thread
Old 05-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Beerinkol

Default Is there any way to live long life with healthy body?
Is it possible to live longer and healthier life, any one knows the ways which can help us to live longer but with healthy body. Now days people looks old compare to their age, what is the reason behind this?

Old 05-29-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Fegasderty

My dear if you want to live longer life with healthy body then i suggest you adopt good habit of living. Good habits for living longer life is daily exercise, proper rest, balanced diet and be active. I think stress is main cause for looking older than age.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
Ifroham4

Yes it is possible to live longer life, for this you need to change your life style. Do not smoke and drink alcohol, eat balanced diet. Do not overeat and yes keep your body active by any means. I am sure pollution and stress are main cause for pre-ageing.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
tgs

Hey do not worry if you want to live longer you can live it, just change your current habits. Be active and avoid junk food, smoke and alcohol. Yes its true people look much older then their current age and cause is wrong life style.

Old 05-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
S.T.D.

My advice for you do daily yoga or meditation, it’s very good Indian practice to keep body fit and fine. It will relieve all stress and body problem, you will feel light and young. My dear our life style is main reason for looking older then our age.

Old 05-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
NeroASERCH

Hi, yes it is absolutely correct our life style is main cause for pre ageing. You know if we follow good habits of living like earlier people used to do, then we can be able to live longer and healthier life.

Reply to Thread New Thread